Sale Date Ended
Karnala is located in Panvel Taluka of Raigad District. It is located 55 kms and 125 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Karnala Fort is amidst a dense Forest which is well-known as a Karnala Bird Sanctuary. Before Starting the trek, you will come across a mini-zoo-like foundation of various animals and birds. The fort is clearly visible on Mumbai Goa Highway. It’s thumb like structure of Basalt Rock is one of a kind. One can reach Karnala Fort by number of routes. But the one from the main gate is famous and frequently used by many Trekkers and Photography enthusiasts.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Panvel Railway Station at 7 am. We will proceed to Karnala Fort in our Transfer Vehicle.
We will reach Karnala Bird Sanctuary around 8 am. Enter the forest and enjoy the delicious breakfast before we begin the trek to Karnala Fort.
Karnala Fort, here we come!
Around 9 am, we will start our trek to Karnala Fort. The trek is mainly through the forest providing you enough shelter from the sun. But as the Forest is dense, you may also feel intense humidity. Duration of the trek is around 3 hours.
Yay, we are here!
We will reach Karnala Fort around 12 noon. Relax for a while and enjoy the view this fort offers. Don’t forget to click numerous Group Photos and Safe Selfies. We will start the descend by 1 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch
After filling the memory of your camera and mind, we head back to the base to feast on the delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes cooked by local villagers. We will reach base by 3 pm.
What an Amazing Experience!
Post Delicious Lunch, we will head to Panvel Railway Station around 4 pm. Don’t forget to share your experience and feedback before bidding adieu.
● Panvel to Panvel transport
● Forest entry Fees
● Trek expertise
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY:
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes (if required)
● Any personal medicine