- MeraEvents.com website ("Website") is an internet based event ticketing portal owned and operated by Versant Online Solutions Private Limited ("Company" or "Us" or "We"), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 2nd Floor, 3 Cube Towers, Whitefield Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad - 500 084, Telangana.
- The Company provides a simple and quick means for registered users who are event Organisers and planners ("Organisers" or "you") to visit the Website, fill out a questionnaire about their event, including pricing, location, inventory, etc., and organise the Event through the Website. These Terms applies to you and your use of the Services as an Organiser.
- For the Terms that apply to you and your use of the Services as a User and/or other non-Organiser user or visitor, please see User Terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- The Company provides the Services to the Organiser subject to the Terms.
- All information accessed or viewed by the Organiser is considered confidential and is for only authorized personal or business purposes.
- These Terms are effective upon acceptance and governs the relationship between the Organiser and Company and also includes its affiliates and subsidiaries, jointly and severally) and also the use of the Website. If the Terms conflict with any other document, the Terms will prevail for the purposes of usage of the Website.
- BY USING OR ACCESSING ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ALL OTHER OPERATING RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME ON THE WEBSITE BY THE COMPANY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF SUCH TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES OR PROCEDURES, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES. THESE TERMS MAY ONLY BE MODIFIED (I) ON AN EVENT BY EVENT BASIS THROUGH A WRITTEN TICKETING SERVICES AGREEMENT OR WRITTEN ADDENDUM AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, SIGNED BY YOU AND AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF THE COMPANY, OR (II) BY THE COMPANY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION III BELOW.
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The Website is the property of the Company and /or its subsidiaries. By linking, referencing, using or accessing the Website, the Organiser agrees to these Terms, including agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from all claims of any nature arising from the access and use of these websites by the Organiser. These Terms may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. These Terms pertain to all Websites of the Company, including websites owned, operated or sponsored by any of the subsidiaries or affiliates of the Company.
- Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the Company and the Organiser. If the Organiser visits, uses, or operates at the Website (or any future site operated by the Company), the Organiser accepts these Terms. In addition, when the Organiser uses any current or future Services of the Company or visits or uses any of the Services affiliated with the Company, the Organiser will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such Service.
II. MODIFIED TERMS
III. TERMS OF SERVICES
The Company hereby grants the Organiser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right to access and use the Services solely for the purposes of creating an event page with respect to, and promoting, managing, tracking, and collecting Event Registration Fees for, an event that you have registered on the Site, in each case (i) in compliance with these Terms, and (ii) to the extent permitted under all applicable laws and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) modify, reproduce or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Services or Site Content (as defined below); (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Services (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable law); (iii) rent, lease, resell, distribute or use the Services for timesharing, service bureau, or commercial purposes (except for the limited commercial purpose of collecting Event Registration Fees through the Website as an Organiser in accordance with these Terms); (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services or Website Content; or (v) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services.
- If the Organiser is allowed to download or use any Software in connection with the Services, the Company hereby grants the a personal, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Software solely for your internal use in connection with the Services, and only in accordance with these Terms and the written instructions/directions (if any) provided by the Company in conjunction with the Software. For purposes of these Terms, "Software" shall mean any and all software that is available on or through the Website or otherwise provided by the Company, including without limitation the Company's mobile applications.For clarity, the Software will be deemed a part of the "Services" hereunder.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to, and from time to time may, modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. The Company will not be responsible to the Users for a refund, in whole or part, of Commission for any reason. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- The Organiser acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. The Organiser understands and acknowledges that due to the circumstances both within and outside the control of the Company, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company shall also have the right to discontinue disseminating any portion of information or change any category of information or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to the Organiser and the Company does not have any control over the content and resources provided by such websites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). The Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Company shall collect the amount for the ticketing of the event ("Ticketing Sale Amount") through its payment gateway and the Ticketing Sales Amount shall be remitted to the Bank Account of the organiser.
- The Organiser shall pay the Company a total of ____% as commission on the total Ticketing Sales Amount ("Commission")as follows: For Any Card Transaction it would be 1.99% + Service Tax, PayPal Transaction 5% + Service Tax, Tickets Sold with MeraEvents Effort 10% + Service Tax.
- After the completion of the Event and subsequent receiving of money from Payment Gateways, the Company will check for the bank details of the Organiser to remit the amount after deduction of mutually agreed upon Commission within 15 days of completion of the event.
- In the event the Bank details are not updated in the Dashboard, the Company representatives will attempt to contact the Organiser through their registered mail id and ask for valid Bank Details. On non-receipt of response from Organiser's end, the Company will repeat the process twice in a span of 180 days / 6 months. However, if the Organiser is non-responsive after 6 months, and on non-receipt of any mail response, the Company will consider the ticket sales amount for that particular event as unclaimed and would deduct 25% of the same as Event Registration Commission and the rest would be considered as Revenue.
- In the event that Organiser fails to pay to the Company any amount owed pursuant to the Terms when due, such amount shall bear interest calculated from the date due until paid in full at a rate equal to the lesser of (a) ten percent (10%) per annum, and (b) the maximum amount permitted by applicable law. In the event any amounts are owed by Organiser to the Company under these Terms or otherwise, the Company may, without limiting its other rights and remedies, (i) deduct such amounts from Organiser's outstanding balance, whether for that particular event or for any other event that Organiser lists through the Services; and/or (ii) send an invoice to Organiser for such amounts to the extent Organiser's outstanding balance is insufficient to cover these costs, in which case Organiser shall pay the Company such invoiced amounts within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If payment for any amounts due to the Company hereunder are not made by Organiser when due, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without limiting its other rights and remedies, to terminate Organiser's registration for the Services (including any and all accounts that Organiser may have) and to cancel all other events listed by Organiser.
- You are solely responsible for determining which, if any, sales, use, amusement, value added, consumption, excise and other taxes, duties, levies and charges (collectively, "Taxes") apply to your use of the Services and you agree that it is your sole responsibility to, and that you will, collect, remit and report the correct amounts of all such Taxes to the applicable governmental authorities.
- It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate its refund policy to the Company and to issue refunds to the users via the Website.
- An Organiser shall ensure that its refund policy is consistent with the terms of these Terms and the payment and refund mechanics of the website. The Website permits an Organiser to issue refunds to the users / Company, provided the refund is issued by Organiser within 6 (Six) days from the end date of an event and within six (6) months after the transaction date for the underlying ticket purchase.
- Refunds issued following such period will not be processed through the Website, unless otherwise agreed to by the Company in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, refunds issued by an Organiser will be processed within thirty (30) days after Organiser instructs the issuance of the refunds via the Website.
- All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the Organiser and the User, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for, and Organiser hereby agrees to fully indemnify the Company and its affiliates for, refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the payment.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that the Company shall have the right to force a refund of any or all tickets at any time for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if the Company receives complaints from a substantial number (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) of Users with respect to the applicable event or another event held by Organiser, or the Company determines in its sole discretion that Organiser has engaged in any fraudulent activity or made any misrepresentations. Further, if one or more User(s) request a refund, whether due to a cancelled event or for any other reason where the Company would reasonably expect to lose a chargeback, the Company may, in its sole discretion, issue such refund to such User(s), and Organiser shall then owe the amount of such refund to the Company.
VII. ORGANISER'S REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- To be a registered user of the Services as an Organiser you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate all of your accounts and refuse any and all of your current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). The Company is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, and to be consistent with the Terms, you must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, to register for an account.
- As part of the Website registration process, you will create a password and account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to account ownership, you agree that the Company shall be the sole arbiter of such dispute in its sole discretion and that the Company's decision (which may include termination or suspension of any account subject to dispute) shall be final and binding on all parties.
- The Organiser agrees that all material, including without limitation information, data, software, text, design elements, graphics, images and other content (collectively, "Content"), contained in or delivered via the Services or otherwise made available by the Company in connection with the Services (collectively, "Site Content") is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other intellectual property and other proprietary rights and laws. The Company may own the Site Content or portions of the Site Content may be made available to the Company through arrangements with third parties. Except as expressly authorized by the Company in writing or in connection with your use of the intended functionality of the Services, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of any Site Content, or post any Site Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. Reproducing, copying or distributing any Site Content for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of the Company. You shall use the Site Content only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute, provide or make available any Content to the Site ("Your Content"), you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, translate, publish, create derivative works based on, perform, display and otherwise exploit Your Content, in whole or in part, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that all Your Content (i) does not infringe, violate, misappropriate or otherwise conflict with the rights of any third party, and (ii) complies with all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). In addition, Your Content must be accurate and truthful. The Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Site at any time if the Company believes in its sole discretion that it does not comply with these Terms. In addition, you agree that the Company may use your name and logo (whether or not you have made it available through the Site) for the purpose of identifying you as an existing or past customer of the Company both on the Site and in marketing and promotional materials. In addition, by accepting a particular Card Scheme payment type (e.g., Mastercard, Visa, American Express), you are authorizing the owner of that Card Scheme and its affiliates to use your name, address and website URL in any media from time to time.
- You understand that you are liable for all Content, in whatever form, that you provide or otherwise make available to or through the Services, including to Users and other users of the Services. You agree not to use the Services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, the Company representative or forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content related to the sale or provision of goods and services other than the Services or events listed on the Site and other goods and services being sold or provided in conjunction with such events;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to otherwise interact with the Services in a manner not permitted by these Terms or expressly authorized by the Company;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulations; or
- stalk or otherwise harass any person or entity.
IX. REMEDIAL RIGHTS
You acknowledge that the Company does not pre-screen any Content provided or made available by you or any third party in connection with the Services, but that the Company and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to (i) monitor, alter, edit, or remove any of your Content, in whole or in part, and/or (ii) rescind and terminate your right to use the Services at any time (with or without notice) for any reason or no reason. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may preserve your Content and may also disclose your Content for any reason, including without limitation if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any of your Content violates the rights of third parties; and/or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its users and/or the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including Your Content, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and/or (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
The Organiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Company, and its affiliates, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, other partners, and employees, harmless from any and all damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys and accounting fees) resulting from any claim, demand, suit, proceeding (whether before an arbitrator, court, mediator or otherwise), or investigation made by any third party (each a "Claim") due to or arising out of: your Content; your or any of your affiliates, or any of your or your affiliates officers, directors, agents or employees, use of, contribution to or connection with the Services or violation of any rights of another; your event(s); and/or your violation of these Terms. The Company shall provide notice to you of any such Claim, provided that the failure or delay by the Company in providing such notice shall not limit your obligations hereunder. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this Section, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with all reasonable requests in assisting the Company's defence of such matter.
The Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, accounts (or any part thereof) and/or your right to use the Services, and remove and discard any and all of Your Content within the Services, at any time for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, failure to timely pay any fees or other monies due the Company, or if the Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your right to use the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content and files related to your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your right to use or otherwise access the Services. All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination of your right to use the Services shall survive (including, without limitation, all limitations on liability, releases, indemnification obligations, disclaimers of warranties, and intellectual property protections and licenses).
XII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The company hereby expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. The company makes no warranty that: (i) the services will meet your requirements, (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the Services themselves (or any part thereof) will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the services will be corrected. The company is not responsible and shall have no liability for the content, products, services, actions or inactions of any user, or other non-organiser, organiser or third party before, during and/or after an event; and the company will have no liability with respect to any warranty disclaimed in (i) through (v) above.
- The Organiser acknowledges that the Company has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of events advertised, the truth or accuracy of any users' (including users', other non-organisers' and organisers') content or listings, or the ability of any user (including users and organisers) to perform, or actually complete a transaction. In addition, the company is not affiliated with, and has no agency or employment relationship with, any third party service provider used in conjunction with the Services, and the Company has no responsibility for, and hereby disclaims all liability arising from, the acts or omissions of any such third party service provider. The foregoing disclaimers shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users, users, other non-organisers, organisers and/or third parties in connection with the site or any services to the company. The company, in its sole discretion, may investigate the claim and take necessary action.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the Organiser's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website. Neither shall the Company be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company's control. The Organiser understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. The maximum liability on part of the Company arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the Website, shall be limited to the refund of total Commission received from the Organiser for availing the services. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever.
- IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE THE COMPANY, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, OTHER PARTNERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ALL DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE), LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING OTHER ORGANISERS, USERS, AND OTHER NON-ORGANISERS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES, OR YOUR EVENT.
XIV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Company may provide the Organiser with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Organiser may use this material only as expressly authorized by the Company and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from the Company.
- The Company is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. "Website Content" shall mean its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The Website Content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website Content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates or licensor's of the Company's content, as the case may be.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this Agreement are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information to the Organiser who accepts full responsibility for its use. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by the Organiser as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Services.
- The Organiser acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the Organiser to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- The Company does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Organiser with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the Organiser in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked.
- All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of the Company in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, Trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of the Company and other respective persons. The Organiser is prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the Company or such third party which may own the Marks.
- Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the Company shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the Company, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website including the Website Content is protected by copyright. The Organiser is prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Website Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets,patents, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Company protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws.
- The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it.
- Systematic retrieval of Website Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from the Company is prohibited.
- In addition, use of the Website Content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of the Organiser's access to and use of the Services, the Organiser agrees not to use the Website Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. The Company reserves the right to terminate the account of the Organiser upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Company's Service, or if the Company believes that the Organiser's conduct is harmful to the interests of the Company, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in the Company's sole discretion, with or without cause.
- The Company reserves the right to remove from the Website any content that is alleged to infringe someone's copyright.
- The Organiser acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
XV. PROHIBITION OF UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition of the use of the Website, the Organiser warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by the Terms including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The Organiser shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
- If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The Terms and the relationship between the Organiser and the Company will be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
- Any disputes will be handled in the competent courts of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- The failure of the Company to act with respect to a breach by the Organiser or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Except as otherwise, expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the same. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Organiser and the Company and governs the Organiser's use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between the Organiser and the Company with respect to the Website.
- Provisions related to liability, indemnification, disclaimers of warranties, intellectual property protections, and protection of Website Content shall survive termination of this agreement.
- If ticket amount is less than 2000, MeraEvents will charge INR 25+Taxes to user as Booking Fees.
- Dear Organizer, You are required to provide your GSTIN, without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you or do a ticket sale payment transfer.
- You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
- It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies effected and remittance of the same to the Government. Meraevents shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
In case of Individuals/exempted tax payers please email us the signed scanned copy of your declaration on your compnay letter head.
Click here to download the Declaration
If you have any questions about events/registration/passes/tickets, please Contact Us