Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 11
Start early and pack your bags with lots of water as ,this is the longest trail in SGNP, it may quench your thirst for a satisfying trek and natures love but you surely need water to complete it till the end. It is considered as a trek for beginners, it takes you through dense forest followed by streams and water flows,flora and fauna, along the way. It is approximately 460 m ABOVE from sea level. Once you get to the top, you would be flabbergasted with the view of 3 most important lakes of mumbai- Tulsi, Vihar and Powai against the backdrop of the city. This trek is worth a holiday in this noisy city around us.(ONE WAY DISTANCE OF TREK IS APPROX.4.5KM)
Time: 7:30 AM 2.30 PM
07.30 AM - Assemble at SGNP main gate.
07.45 AM - Breakfast
08.15 AM - Depart to base point of trek in personal vehicle.
08.30 AM - Introduction and start trekking
11.30 PM - Reach at the Highest Point of Mumbai.
12:30 PM - Start walking back.
02.30 PM - Transfer to Exit gate and disperse.
Charges: INR 1050/- per participant.
Charges inclusive of: Nature Trail fees, Travel fees inside SGNP, Naturalist Charges, Entry Fees.
*Charges don't include your vehicle entry fee at SGNP main gate.
1. Wear proper walking and rainy shoes. No sandals or slippers please.
2. Carry ample amount of water for yourself.
3. Raingear: poncho/umbrella, spare set of clothes. (if you want)
4. This is long trek, so you can carry snacks if you want. (but don't litter in the forest).
5. Refrain carrying costly items (except cameras) and jewellery for the trek. (You can carry on your own responsibility)