Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Want to explore 16 cities across India over 4 weeks for just $25? Join this thrilling scavenger hunt happening in your city!
Note: The maximum team size allowed is 2, but you can take help from as many of your friends as possible, and if you win, they will get a 20% discount on all of our travel experiences which can be availed within 2 years. :)
What exactly does the winner get?
- The winner gets to join The Tarzan Way's Social Travel: Volunteer across North India with all inclusions, i.e. Flights, Accommodation, Meals, and Additional Activities worth over $3000.
- The experience includes 16 locations across the country for over a period of 4 weeks.
- Various different kinds of cities, towns as well as villages are included so one can experience the unique diversity of the country.
- It includes meaningful volunteer work & engagement with locals making it a socially relevant.
- Along with this, there are various adventurous and cultural excursions including A Visit to the Taj Mahal, Experiential Yoga Course, Adventure Sports & Camping, Camel Riding & Desert Safaris, and so much more.
What if I lose?
Note that the scoring is based on number of gold coins or points the participating teams have earned.
The first five runner-ups would receive a 25% discount and an additional $30 off on the Social Travel: Volunteer across North India experience.
All the remaining participants would receive a $30 off on our Social Travel: North India program.
Apart from that, if you prefer any other travel experiences, you can avail the $30 discount within a 2 year period. :)
Five reasons why it's going to be awesome -
1. Fun & Adventurous -
A scavenger hunt is an exciting journey to take with your friends, meet new people and try out new activities.
The participating teams will find themselves in a wide array of unique experiences such as competing in a dance-off with a street performer, talking to strangers while solving riddles, learning about the unique history of India, and exploring their surroundings as a team.
2. Travel & Culture -
Who wouldn't like to immerse himself/herself into another country's culture! Throughout this hunt, you'd be delving the Indian culture, history, traditions, cuisines and what not.
It would give you chance to live like a explorer for a day with your team.
3. Personality Development:
A fun way to improve yourself as an individual. During the few hours as a part of the hunt, you'd be given several challenges to crack and think out-of-the-box to earn more and more points.
It would help you improve your interpersonal skills as well as communication skills while you'd be interacting with people around your city and exploring your surroundings.
4. Bonding With Friends:
The Great Indian Hunt is definitely something off-beat to try with your best friend or your significant other; The challenges would give you a chance to bond with this exciting journey.
And last, but not the least,
5. The Grand Prize:
Get your chance to join our Social Travel: North India travel experience and get free stay and meals for 6 weeks across the northern part of India, including the capital city, New Delhi; the beautiful amalgam of adventure and spiritual travel, Rishikesh; the land of Maharajas, Jaipur; Famous for Taj Mahal, Agra and 13 other breath-taking locations.
Not to forget a wide array of activities, like adventure sports, camel riding, visit to the elephant village, the rikshaw tours, Bollywood Dance classes and so much more in this experience worth $3000