Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
New Year Eve
Region - Khopoli
Away from the city madness and all sorts of pollution, we have planned New Year celebration at campsite surrounded by farms and at the foothill of the mountain. This is a perfect opportunity to take your whole family on a date and enjoy soothing, climate, campfire, music, karaoke.
Dates - 29 Dec to 30 Dec
31 Dec to 01 Jan
Age Group - Open for all
Charges - Triple Sharing - Rs.3200/-
Double Sharing - Rs.3400/-
Duration: Day 1 - 5:30 pm to Day 2 - 10 am
Pick Up & Drop: Available at extra cost - Dadar, Sion, Amar Mahal, Vashi...
Cost Include: Tent Accommodation, Veg Meal (Evening Snack, Dinner & Breakfast), Live Music, Games
Cost Doesn't Include: Travel, Insurance, Anything which is not mentioned above and personal expenses
Extra Charges: Travel by Kshitij - Non AC Bus from Dadar - Rs.800/-
01:30 pm: Start from Dadar (If you have opted for traveling). One the way pick up from Dadar, Sion, Amar Mahal, Vashi...
04:30 pm: Reach Campsite, Keep your luggage in the tent
05:00 pm: Tea & Snack
06:00 pm: Fun Games
07:00 pm: Movie
09:00 pm: Dinner
10:30 pm: Live Performance by Musician & Karaoke
12:30 pm: Me Time. Seat around the campfire, share your stories or sleep in a tent
07:00 am: Wake up & have breakfast
09:00 am: Event closure
Important Notes -
What to Bring! -
1. Carry enough warm clothing (particularly to keep your ears, body, and feet warm) like the scarf, sweaters, hood jackets, skull caps, shawls/sheets, Closed Shoes (mandatory). (Temp in Night will dip considerably 16-18 degree C).
2. We will be providing a tent with soft bedding and a pillow. Kindly carry your own extra blanket
3. We recommend that participants stock themselves with Light snacks (Biscuits, Chips & Chocolate and Personal Water bottle ½ Liter (Mandatory) - (Need to drink water regularly to avoid dehydration).
4. Carry a Small Torch with the Extra pair of Batteries.
5. It is advisable to carry your personal medication (if any) and mosquito repellent cream.
6. It goes without saying that littering at the camp-site is not permissible and we will be making arrangements for garbage bin that can be put to their optimum use.
7. Participant is required to carry ID proof (e.g. PAN card, Driving License) for On-Site Camp Registration
Terms & Condition -