Your Ticket To Go Global
Sale Date Ended
Have you wondered why you are not able to gain success with B2B/Offline/Traditional Export?
Yes! Because it takes considerable amount of Time, Money, Risk, Credit Period and Effort to gain success in Traditional Export.
So where to start? I am sure you want to start your Export Business? Right !
Start Small and Slowly have an Omnichannel Approach in both Online and Offline Export.
Why Online Retail Export / Cross Border E-commerce ?
1. Easy to Start
2. Easier Documentation Process.
3. More reach to multiple countries ( You can promote to 50+ Countries from India)
4. Lesser Risk
5. Need less Capital to begin with.
6. Vast popularity of Online Shopping in International Market ( China is best example of Cross Border Ecommerce)
7. Better Profit Margins
8. No concept of Credit Period. Payouts are very fast.
9. Multiple Online Channels of Sales ( Know about 30+ Online International Marketplace Channels)
10. You don't need to find Buyer, instead Buyer will find you.
11. No dependancy of Seasonal Sales. Understand you are catering to entire world.
COURSE CONTENTS / WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS TRAINING ?
1. Basics, history and evolution of Cross Border Ecommerce.
2. Role of Supply Chain and Logistics in Online Retail Export.
3. How to receive International payments in to local currency in India.
4. Which Categories does well from India in Cross Border E commerce.
6. What are the incentive schemes for Export from India.
7. How to use courier shipment and use it as Proof of Shipment or Shipping Bill.
8. Which Countries to focus in cross border e commerce.
9. What are the different online channels through which you can promote your products.
10. Learn basic backend operation of Multiple Online International Marketplaces ( Amazon 8 channels, Ebay 3 channels, other americal online Marketplaces, European Marketplaces, Middle east marketplaces, South East Asian online Marketplaces and others.)
11. What is Catalog creation? What is the Listing Process in multiple online international marketplaces.
12. How to do Pricing? How to optimise Landing Price of the Products? What are the factors that determine the landing price of the product.
13. How to perform market research?
14. How your can create your own ecommerce webstore ( Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce, Openkart etc) and reach directly to your customers.
15. Which are the logistics channels you must use for optimising your logistics rates.
16. What are the different Marketing strategies you should apply in cross border ecommerce.( Both organic/ low cost marketing as well as Strategic level marketing for scaling up the business)
17. What is Cost Leadership.
18. Enaple 80:20 rule in doing Porfolio Analysis of your Products.
19. What is Listing Quality Index?
20. Technology used in Cross Border Ecommerce.
21. Scope and Future of Cross Border E-commerce from India.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
1. Domestic Online Sellers who wants to expand to International Market.
2. New Entrepreuners who wants to start in Export in limited budget.
3. Employees who wants to start side revenue / income.
4. Retired employees / Homemakers who wants to start new business.
5. Offline Exporters who wants to expand business to more countries.
6. Manufacturers and Private Label Brands who wants to create international brand identity.
7. Employees of brands which are selling in domestic online channels like Flipkart, Amazon India, Shopclues, Snapdeal, Paytm etc.
Our Extended Support :
We will help you list up to 25 SKUs (products) and make them GO LIVE in at least two international online channels like Amazon USA and Ebay USA. Also we will assist/train you how to fulfill your first 15 orders WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION / TRAINING : ONLINE / VIDEO CONFERENCING
1. Laptop / Desktop with good configuration.
2. High Speed Internet.
*** Avoid taking the training through mobile.
LOCATION : Anywhere in India.
Expect candidates who are serious about ONLINE RETAIL EXPORTS and want to Go International.