Sale Date Ended
Considered as one of the top three overseas education destinations for international students in the world, Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom offers world class academic qualifications that is unparalleled anywhere in the world.
With the best of scientific acumen, research & technology; studying abroad in these countries come with a promise of not only a renowned global and economical standard of education but also the heart welcoming cosmopolitan culture and ethnicity for your stay!
In an attempt to bring forth the excellent opportunities lying in these countries for study abroad aspirants, The Chopras are organizing
"Global Admissions Day" in NEPAL!
The students have a chance to interact directly with the experienced university delegates from world ranking Universities of UK, Australia and New Zealand to discuss prospects of pursuing higher studies, scholarship offers, visa and much more.
Event Date – 26th March 2017
Venue – The Chopras - Nepal
Time – 11 am to 5 pm
Location - 2nd Floor, Capitol Building, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal 44600
Key highlights- Australia:
- Home to 7 of the top 100 Universities in the world
- Home to 5 of the 30 Best Sudent Cities
- 3rd Most Popular Destination for International Students
- 2 to 4 Years stay back opportunity through the Post Study Work stream
- Globally Recognized Courses and Qualifications
Key highlights- New Zealand:
- World renowned for research, innovation and technological development
- Practically orientated educational environment
- Merit based scholarships
- Availability of part time work opportunities whilst studying
- Graduate job search opportunities available
Let us give you a glimpse of what all courses of study you can pursue while in Australia or New Zealand: IT, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Business, Engineering, Sports Management, Biotechnology, Aviation, Marine Science, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Life Sciences - Medicine and many others.
Free Entry for all, so Hurry !!