Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
(Beginner - Level 1) and (Advanced - Level 2)
What is this BOOTCAMP about?
1. A public speaking and leadership training that comes with a fixed duration
2. Specifically designed for children from 8 - 18 years of age
3. A hands-on way of learning things. The participants learn it by doing it.
4. A very efficient tool to bring in confidence and develop public speaking.
5. Prepares participants for increased and broadened responsibilities in their lives.
6. Conducted in a ‘workshop’ mode.
Level 2 will include Effective Debating, Speech Writing, Vocal Variety, Using Audio-Visual Aids and Stage Presence.
What does your child learn?
1. Controlling nerves and stage fright
2. Making a powerful introduction
3. Speaking Impromptu.
4. Planning presentations and speeches (Structure, Content & Organisation)
5. Getting to the point quickly
6. How to use good words in a speech? (avoiding Jargons, grammar errors etc)
7. How to complement the speech with effective Body Language?
8. How to use voice modulation? (Volume, Pitch, Pace, Pause and Rate of Speech)
9. How to evaluate other's speech? How to receive and give feedback?
10. How to use audio-visual aids?
How does the BOOTCAMP enhance the skills of my child?
1. The participant’s speeches would be more focused.
2. The child will gain the confidence to take up challenging roles in the school/college.
3. The skills to receive and give feedback would be of great help while understanding the others point of view and reaching out to the other person in communication.
How long is the BOOTCAMP?
The BOOTCAMP is for 5 sessions in the month of December 2018 and 3 bonus session in January 2019. Only 12 - 15 children will be taken in each batch and purely on the first-come-first-serve basis.
Dates: December - 23 - 27, 2018 and Bonus classes in January 13-15, 2019.
Venue: The sessions will be held in Kondapur (JAIN Toddlers - IV Floor) Botanical Gardens Road.
Each session will be for a maximum of 2 hours duration from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm for Level 1 and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm for Level 2. On successful completion, every child will receive an International Certification.
NOTE: The amount raised will be used for activities of Dr. Shampur Madhusudhana Trust (A registered NGO) to fulfill its objective of #RabiesFreeIndia. More details on www.sumadhu.org
Dr. ChandraSheKar (CSK) has spoken to more than 25,000 people throughout 4 continents and is ranked top 1% of a group of 300 leading professional speakers in India. For 15 years, he has worked at the intersection of education and entrepreneurship to enable successful ecosystems.
CSK has delivered more than 900 presentations to audiences of all sizes, sharing great strategies on leadership, the motivation for the youth and communication in education.
CSK's highly acclaimed book, Right Way Leader Pocketbook is taking the youth by storm and is becoming a staple of people who excel by challenging current practices through a CORE value-based approach. He is presently in the process of authoring his next book, a definitive model on leadership for 21st Century, The Right Way Leader.
He is also the recipient of 21 awards. For more details about CSK visit: http://linkedin.com/in/chandrashekardp