This ticket is for single person
Sale Date Ended
Infinate360 online training distinguished itself as the leading Adobe Analytics training institute. The instructors are highly qualified and experienced to deliver best-quality Adobe Analytics training all over the globe. Our primary focus is on revolutionizing learning by making Adobe Analytics training motivating and exciting. We offer a wide range of career-oriented courses for distinct segments like corporate citizens, students, and job seekers.
Course Name: Adobe Analytics Training.
Mode of training: Online Training and Corporate Training (Classroom Training).
Duration of course: 30 hrs (Can Be Customized as Per Requirement).
Do you provide materials: Yes, if you register with Global Online Trainings, the materials will be provided.
Course fee: After register with Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer experience: 10 years+.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
course content :
About the instructor: The instructor has 8+ years of real time industry experience on the tools and worked as a Consultant with Adobe directly. Experienced on multiple verticals and can effectively collate the dots between technology and business.
Materials to participant’s: Yes, we will share them at the course completion.
Web analytics 101
• Introduction to online marketing
• Overview of different marketing channels
Metrics in details and metrics for different verticals:
• Traffic metrics – Pageviews, visits, Unique visitors
• Engagement metrics – Time on page, Bounce rate, exit rate
o Session time out criteria
o Bounce rate criteria and reasons
• Conversion metrics – Revenue, orders, Form submissions, Conversion rate
• Calculated metrics
o Pageviews per visit, Average order value
o Form completion rate, Form success rate
• Deep into retail metrics and derivations.
Deep dive into metrics for different areas of the website”
• Searches, Null search rate, Search clickthrough rate, Search relevancy
• Cart conversion rate, Checkout conversion rate, Checkout errors
• Evaluating marketing campaigns – Metrics framework for Marketing campaigns.
• Mobile app analytics – Metric differences.
• List of depth calculated metrics.
Overview of other tools within Adobe analytics:
• Adobe data ware house
• Report builder
• Activity map
• Adhoc analysis
• Analytics workspace
Into the analytics tool: Reporting and analytics:
• Understanding the reporting structure – Data dimension, Data dimension elements and metrics
• Analytics workspace – freeform, visualizations, projects, Cohort, flows, fallout
• Bookmarking, Downloading and scheduling reports
• Building and automating dashboards
• Configuring alerts – based on availability in the account.
Segmentation and calculated metrics:
• Containers in a calculated metrics (excluding functions)
• Overview of segmentation
• Conditions within segments – Sequential, Union, intersection
• Segment stacking and merging segments
• Using segments in a metric
• Types of containers in the segment – Hit, Visit, Visitor
• Concept of Multi suite tagging, roll up report suites
• Virtual report suites
Debugging for both desktop and mobile:
• Decoding / parsing the image request
• Beacon anatomy
• Mobile app testing
• Various debugging tools – Firebug, Omni bug, Experience cloud debugger, network console, Fiddler, charles
Variables and events (predefined / custom):
• Traffic variables (props)
• Listing, participation, Pathing
• Conversion variables (eVars)
• Tracking code, allocation, expiry in eVars
• Merchandising syntax, Binding in eVars (Optional)
• Finding methods (for all) and product finding methods (only for retail)
• Conversion classifications, Classification hierarchies
• Success events – pre defined and custom success events
• Types of events and event serialization; Participation
• List variables
Marketing channel processing rules:
• Marketing channel manager
• Marketing channel processing rules
• Marketing channel costs (Optional)
• Marketing channel classifications (Last touch channel details)
• MC expiration
Other admin related topics:
• Processing rules (correlating custom variables into variables)
• Internal url filters
• Customizing calendar and menus
• User management (Creating, maintaining user accounts and groups)
• Classification importer (SAINT classifications)
• Classification rule builder (using regular expressions)
• Data connectors (Purpose and overview)
Tagging the site using Launch (Advanced DTM): (One to one and half hour)- basic s only
• Modified architecture flow diagram with DTM/ Launch in place
• Data layer concept
• Tagging the pages with the embed code
• Property creation and configuration
• Tool configuration within the property
• Configuring the data elements
• Page load rules
• Event based rules
• Direct call rules