"Evolution of VLSI Industry, Detailed Understanding of System Verilog, Verification techniques, RTL Verification, Gate Level Verification, Post Silicon Verification, OVM, UVM."
Trainer's ProfileMr. Ravi Lakshmipathy is a veteran in VLSI field. He has 15+ years of experience in VLSI. He held senior positions in Texas Instruments & IBM . He is MS in Micro-electronics from BITS, Pilani .
He is an IEEE member. He got 2 US Patents and several research papers published in reputed journals. He is the winner of IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Award (OTAA) .
He got expertise in SoC Chip design with multi-million gates .
He is a VLSI hardware architect & working as a consultant for various VLSI companies.
- Focused Training with Practical aspects of VLSI design
- Designed with a mix of Experience, Real time designs, Case-Studies, Assignments besides class lectures
- VLSI Industry, including Hardware, Software,Firmware Layers are covered
- On Completion of this Program, students will be able to understand VLSI design flow, VLSI & Embedded Industry Trends and Job opportunities in India
- Designed for Engineering College Students & Faculty of below stream
- Computer Science
- ME VLSI Design / Embedded
- VLSI Professionals
- FLIP FLOP / LATCHES
- ADDERs , MULTIPLIERS
- Pattern Detector
- Workshop Certificate
- Certificate for completion of mini project during the workshop.
Duration:1 day; 8 hours/day;
Topics Covered1. VLSI Design Flow
2. Importance of Verification in VLSI chip Design
3. Different Verification Techniques
1. Simulation Based
2. Emulation & Validation Platform Based
3. Formal & Assertions Based
4. Different Stages of Chip Verification
- RTL Verification
- Gate Level Verification
- Post Silicon Verification
5. Verification using System Verilog
- Evolution of System Verilog
- Verilog vs System Verilog
- System Verilog for Verification
- Important System Verilog Features
- Design Examples and Verification Environment using System Verilog
6. Introduction to Latest Verification Methodologies
7. Role of EDA tools in Chip Verification
8. Latest , Advanced & Futuristic Trends in VLSI Verification
9. Industry Overview & Job Opportunities in VLSI Verification in India.
Below VLSI Blocks discussed in detail and will be verified using various verification techniques:
Each participant will get two certificates:
A competition will be organized at the end of the workshop. Winners of this competition will get "Certificate of Excellence".