Sale Date Ended
Mass Customization workshop will help participants learn and explore the fundamentals of 3D printing & Design—from ideas on paper to printed things.
We cover all aspects of 3D printing: computer aided design, 3D modelling, 3d Printing Objects and finally the 3D printing process.
This is a great workshop for getting an entry level start to 3D printing, from modelling to the actual printing. Participants who are already familiar with 3D printing will also gain better insights into what 3D printing is (or is not) about and learn how to make better use of.
Topics will include:
• Basic Introduction to 3D Printing Technologies.
• Application of 3D Printing Technologies
• Types of 3D Printing Technologies
• How to design 3D Printable Object
• Introduction to Artistic designs
• How to make money through 3D designing
Who should attend: Workshop is open for all. Workshop will be useful for the candidates those who have intereste in Designing.
Requirements: Participants should bring their own laptop and mouse.
Venue: VURO Learning Centre, Sahajanand Estate, Vakhariawadi, Near Dabholi Char Rasta, Ved Road, Surat - 395 004.