Sale Date Ended
The workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What are the threats and how to stay safe
- Social, mobile, cloud - threats and mitigation
- System Hacking and protection
- Password Security and hacking
- Website hacking
- Gmail, Facebook security
- Life cycle of a VAPT project
- Network Penetration (Metasploit)
- Encryption and steganography
- Tools used by professionals for Ethical Hacking / VAPT
- How to do Web Application Penetration Testing
- Scanning and structuring of network
- Port scanning and countermeasure
- Network vulnerabilities
- Spoofing MAC address
- Cryptography/Digital Signature
- Creating security tools using Python
- Sniffing using Wireshark
- Ethical Hacking jobs in the industry
- How to prepare for such jobs
Who Should Join:
1. Students who are interested in Cyber Security
2. Cyber Security professionals who wishes to update on industry tools and best practices
3. Any person who wishes to know how to stay safe
The faculty will start from basics and cover advance topics on Metasploit (penetration testing) and creating hacking tools using Python.
Participants may bring their own laptops.
A certificate will be provided to each participant.
Lunch will be provided.
Gulab Kumar Mondal
Certified Ethical Hacker
A graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Gulab researches on automated and manual security testing methodologies, Exploit writing, Python scripting, Cryptography, secure Java programming. He is a Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-Council.
Gulab Kumar Mondal is also a BSNL Gold Certified Engineer who has successfully conducted security audit, using Metasploit framework, Kali Linux, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Sniffing, Wireless Cracking, etc. He is currently associated with ISOEH as an security auditor & corporate trainer.