Sale Date Ended
The event will cover the following:
Day 1 (Session 1)
1. Introduction to the Android world
- Android Architecture
- IOS Vs Android
- Scope as an Android App Developer
- Understanding Android Studio IDE and SDKs
- What are API Levels?
2. Understanding the Building Environment for Android
-Basic programming languages intro: Java and XML
-What is Front-End and Back-End environment
-Designing Front-end through XML
-Designing Backend through JAVA
-Practicing various design Layouts
3. Understanding Layouts
- What are Layouts and Widgets?
- Working with various layouts: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame
- Working with various Widgets: Text-View, Edit-Text, Buttons, Image-Views, and Scroll View
Day 1 (Session 2)
1. Getting familiar with Activity
- What are Activity and its Life-Cycle?
- Designing an Activity
- Practicing its Life-Cycle
- What is Manifest File
- Registering the Activity in Manifest File
- Setting up the Android Virtual Devices
- Testing your Hello World Application
2. Introduction to Intents
- What are Intents
- Types of Intents: Explicit and Implicit
- Starting another Activity using both types of Intents
- Sending Data from one Activity to another
- Building Android Intent App to perform login page
3. Understanding various Notifications
-What is Toast?
-What is Dialog and Alert-Dialog?
-What is action-bar Notification?
4. Developing Applications
- Splash Screen Application
- Android using SQLite application
- SMS Application
- Camera Application
Project to be Covered
- Splash Screen App
- SMS App
- Camera App
- Android using SQLite
- Android Geocoding Application
- Android Json parsing Application etc
-A certificate will be provided to each participant.
-Lunch will be provided.
Mr. Bikash Sharma
A graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bikash is an Android Developer and Corporate Trainer. Proficient in Java & Android, he is currently an integral part of ISOEH, developing Mobile apps for clients, as well as helping students in their final year projects & internships.