Sale Date Ended
1 Day Workshop on Advance Excel Program
03rd December, 2011 – Baner, Pune
10th December, 2011 – Andheri, Mumbai
16th December, 2011 - Bangalore
All Professionals who want to make their life easy with the use of these efficient tools & achieve accuracy & efficiency in work.
1) Excel Quick Overview: Difference between Excel 2003 and 2007, Use of Excel, its boundaries & features
2) Data Formatting & Custom settings: Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data formatting & cleaning
3) Conditional Formatting : Once defined, Excel will automatically change the color of your values e.g. up or down, high or low, pass or fail, profit or loss etc.
4) Filters, Queries & Data Sorting: Drill down your data to your desired level based on multiple choices & conditions. Sort data based on your choice e.g. like North, East, West, South rather than alphabetically.
5) Formula Writing & Fixing Errors: Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, CountBlank, CountIf, Day, Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round,
6) If-Then-Else & Nested If commands: You can produce different set of results based on slabs, conditions, stages etc.
7) Vlookup / Hlookup: You have large amount of data placed at different locations & you want to merge it based on common values & it’s relevance. We will show how this can be done with Vlookup & Hlookup.
8) Graphs & Charts: In this workshop you will learn how to create, modify & update graphs / charts like Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, 3D etc.
9) Hyper / Data Linking: Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet / Excel File is an important feature. This helps update data automatically.
10) Grouping / Ungrouping: Sometime data needs to be grouped for summarized results and crisp view. No problem, grouping and ungrouping feature will help you do so.
11) Pivot Tables: It helps you summarizes your data as per your desire. You need to select data in a range & produce consolidated results in pre-defined or user defined reporting formats.
12) Macros Recording, use, editing, linking : Record, edit and use Macros with little or no programming knowledge, automated recording of functions or actions helps a lot for quick execution with shortcut keys.
13) Security & Protection for worksheet and file: It will help you protect your cells, worksheet or an excel file from unauthorized use.
14) Data validation: With this feature you can prevent wrong data entry in your specified format.
Timings: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, Registration begins at 9.30 am
Registration fee inclusive all is Rs. 3500/- per participant. Kindly confirm the nomination by sending us payment in drafts/pay order/cheque drawn in favor of “Genesis Corporate Services” payable at Mumbai.
Fees include Lunch, Tea/Coffee, Training Material & Certificate of Participation.
Mail your Name, Company Name, Contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9967477263- Ganesh / 9664941523 - Yogeeta
Nomination will be confirmed on first come first serve basis on receipt of cheque/DD.
We look forward to a long and fruitful association with your esteemed organization. Genesis Corporate Services reserves the right to postpone any program due to insufficient number of enrolments.
You can avail best discount on group Participation.