Workshop - Corporate Communication. English is not only the most widely spoken language in the world but it is also the most accepted business language. Interpersonal Communication skill in English therefore is of prime importance in developed as well as developing countries across the world. The ability to listen and to work in teams is essential in corporate communication. After the program, participants invariably experience a new sense of confidence with regards to their corporate communication skills.
Who should attend:
* Marketing Managers.
* Sales Managers.
* Public Relation Managers.
* Business leaders.
* All who want to perform as an entrepreneur in the corporate world.
* This program is specifically designed for people to be more productive at work.
* It will help in opening up a door of opportunities they could never have imagined.
The key objectives:
* Understand the basic principles of communication (verbal and non-verbal) and active, empathetic listening.
* Public speaking.
* Tonal and speech enhancement.
* Understand the barriers and bridges to communication.
* Neutralize the accent.
* Different ways of communication skills, which encourage staff involvement, to create a positive work environment.
* Use the listener/audience's knowledge, attitudes, motives and Values to effectively construct persuasive messages that alter opinion, belief or action.
* Understand the role of context in interpreting and constructing.
Registration Fees : Registration fee for one day workshop is inclusive all Rs. 8,273/- per participant.