REGULAR TICKET FOR WONDER PARK PROGRAM
Sale Date Ended
STUDENT TICKET ( 5 yrs TO 12 yrs) FOR WONDER PARK PROGRAM
Sale Date Ended
FOR KIDS UPTO 5 YRS
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 669
Sky Gazing by Khagol Mandal from Wonder Park Seawood - Nerul
Khagol Mandal is glad to announce evening Astronomy Theme Program at Wonder’s Park, Seawood. The theme of the first 3 hour beginner level program is “Wonders of the Universe”.
Everyone is intrigued by the immense vastness of the universe. The unknown part of the universe has triggered human mind and what we are today is mainly the outcome of this tremendous curiosity which has lead from one innovation to another. From early days when we started counting stars to the new age era of sending humans to satellites and planets…we have prospered a lot. Yet we are a long way from the planetary travel for all humans!
This show will focus on where we are and how we see the universe as of now. The initial audio visual session will showcase various aspects of astronomy from solar system to stars.
The main attraction will be Star Gazing using advanced telescopes. Khagol Mandal volunteers will show variety of celestial objects to participants.
So don’t miss this event! Book it now using the link below:
Date : Sunday 1st January 2017
Time : 6 pm to 9 pm
Venue : Wonder's Park, Behind Seawood Fire Brigade,
Sector-19A, Seawood (W), Uran Road, Navi Mumbai-400706
Plan for the evening:
1730: Registration and Entry to Wonder Park
1800: Instructions for the session
1815 to 1900: Wonders of Universe
1900 to 2100: Sky Gazing
Regular Ticket: Rs. 300/- per person
Student Ticket: Rs. 250/- for students from 5yrs to 12 yrs.
Child Ticket: Free of cost for kids up to 5 yrs
Charges are inclusive of Wonder Park Entry Charges.
Parking and other ride charges are not included in the above.
Book now…entry limited on first come basis !!
Contact for Details:
Milind Kale : 09869610777
Suyog Deshmukh : 09167154467
Sachin More : 09820514471
Mahendra More : 09224943464
1) Smoking or drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Any defaulter will be escorted out of the field and will be prohibited from joining the program. No refunds in case you are prohibited from the program.
2) This is an educational initiative and not a luxury trip. All are requested to maintain the spirit of the program and co-operate. No unruly behavior towards fellow participants will be tolerated.
3) Program coupons booked online can be cancelled online. For cancellations, please send email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected]
4) Rs. 100/- per person cancellation charges will be deducted if the program coupons are cancelled till 5:00 pm on 28 December 2016
5) 50% charges will be deducted if booking is cancelled on or before 30 December (Friday) till 5:00 pm.
6) No refunds for program coupons after the 05:00 pm on Friday, 23 December 2016
7) Final decision of cancellation charges will rest with the organizer.
8) If due to any unforeseen circumstances like train strike, rain, clouds etc., any other natural disaster, political situation, strike or any such other case the program can be curtailed or cancelled. In such event no refunds will be provided.
9) Rain, cloud cover is beyond control of organizer and in such cases one has to wait till the clouds clear.
10) Organizers are not responsible for theft, medical issues arising to individuals or any other untoward incidence at the field at Wonder Park. Every participant is requested to take care of their own belongings and self.
11) Khagol Mandal is a voluntary organization working for past 31 yrs. The aim of this group is to create awareness amongst our society members. All organizers, speakers, telescope volunteers are amateur astronomers sparing their time voluntary for the social cause. All participants are requested to take the efforts in proper spirit and co-operate. We cannot run a smooth show unless every participant supports us.