Sale Date Ended
Coorg, famously known as 'The Scotland of India', is mountainous, misty and cool. The beauty of Coorg has made it one of the most preferred tourist destinations in the recent past. While most people go to chill in Coorg and indulge in having the Kodagu cuisine with local fruit wines, there are others who choose to trek and explore the hills of Deccan. Kopatty is a small town in the Bhagmandala district of Coorg, which also presents adventure junkies with the option to trek.
TREK DATES : 23rd - 25th Feb 2018
Cost 3199/-(Exclusive of taxes)
Day 0 - Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
Day 1 -
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Trek to Kopatty
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Visit Triveni Sangam
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
Day 2 -
-Visit Talacauvery and River Rafting at Dubbare
-Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:30 PM (approx)
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
- River Rafting Cost
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.