Each pass allows entry + unlimited F&B to one couple throughout the event.
Sale Date Ended
Each pass allows entry + unlimited F&B to one male throughout the event.
Sale Date Ended
Each pass allows entry + unlimited F&B to one lady throughout the event.
Sale Date Ended
Each pass allows entry to Kids Zone + unlimited F&B to one kid throughout the event.
Sale Date Ended
Do you know the recipe of a perfect New Year party? An astounding venue brimming with luxury, international DJs as cream on the top, dancers and singers to spice it up and fireworks/laser shows to add that ultimate garnishing!
This is what makes up Wish Tree 2020 - Taj Yeshwantpur's Grand New Years Eve. With its age old banyan tree at the venue that inspires this carefully crafted permium New Year party of Bangalore, you are all set to have an experience of a lifetime, and if we must say, the most amazing New Year you may have ever had!
Gain access to our multiple venues where each one of them will call out to you in their own different beats! Groove to the mixes of internationally acclaimed DJ Hannah Shine from Russia and our own DJ D and DJ Playfields! Relish our scrumptious feast of appetizers, salads, grills, Indian and International cuisines which will make you drool, paired with unlimited drinks from our IMFL and premium brands. Stuff your faces and get sloshed in style!
Make sure to bring your kids along so that they can have a party of their own. Our specially dedicated Kids Zone will make sure your child is entertained all night through with the amazing activities, games and movies we have for them! Yes, they do get their own special buffet !
Have a New Year wish/resolution??
Lock your wishes to the mystic tree right in the centre of the hotel to make all your New Year's resolutions or wishes come true. A promising new start to the best year of your life.
We guarantee you a world class experience, with no pushy crowds or clumsy organizers!
Limited tickets available! So, Hurry and book your passes soon to enjoy an out of the world experience at Taj.
Official Dj of Riot Games (League of Legends, ComicCon Russia) headliner SONA PARTY 2015.
Co-author and host of the radio show «Rhythm of the city» in Moscow.
A resident of the Holy festival in Russia.
Dj-headliner of FIS World Cup, Curling, and millionaires cup winter Games.
Played herself as a Headliner DJ in a «Friday» movie (Russia, 2016).
His selection of music comes from different genres of music consisting of House, Electronic Dance Music ( EDM ) & Bollywood!! His magical skills of creating an awe inspiring live sets of Bollywood blended with hip hop and house has won him numerous applaud as well as earning him the highest respect among popular bengaluru DJ's!!
Pl4yfields is one of the most interesting uprising star in the Indian EDM scene. Head of A&R at crashed collective network & overture recordings (record label).
One of the youngest artist from Bangalore, original name Sadanand has already obtained some important objectives, since at the age of 16. He was the youngest performer at vh1 supersonic at the age of 15, playing alongside the star 'teri miko' and he already appeared in one of the top 10 clubs of India at the age of 16 (sinq, goa), (matahaari, mumbai) & many more.
The Official Anchor and face of Times, Whats Hot Bangalore; she isn't new to the glossy world of media. She's been a guest presenter with BBC in the UK, and has worked in iconic shows like The Noreen Khan Show, The Ray Khan Show and Bobby Friction Show. Also having worked with Star TV, Star Parivar Awards, Indigo FM and Wizcraft (creator of IIFA Awards), she is well versed with what the audience wants. With Double Masters from the UK to her credit, and having worked in 3 countries; she realized her true calling and she is here to stay.
Mediterranean Mezze bar
Boulangerie with Dips
Exotic Cheese bar
Raw papaya, bird chilly, cherry tomato, peanuts, Haricot beans
Bell peppers, scallions, Tofu, sweet chilly sauce
Tomato, Italian buffalo cheese, sundried tomato, pine nuts, pesto
Romaine, kalamata olives, feta, Vgetables, Lemon dressing, Oregano
Marinated tomatoes, croutons, onions, basil
Delhi Ki galli se
Aloo ki tikki, Dahi Bhalla, Pani Puri, Dahi puri, Bhel Puri, Sev puri, Papdi chat, Ragda chat, Samosa chat, Kachori cha (Served with condiments and accompaniments)
Mongolian station (live)
(With tomatoes, spinach, Hing, Panchporan)
Indian breads – Live
Aura And Shimmer Drinks Menu
VIP Drinks Menu
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid ticket.
2. High Ape is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
3. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
4. Being only a ticketing portal, High Ape does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
5. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
6. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
7. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' if the payment has been processed by High Ape and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
11. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
12. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
13. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
14. Venue/Organisers rules apply.