Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Welcome to the Rajmachi trek and camping tour.
Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala.
It is about 15 km trekking distance from Lonavala.
The best season for a trek to Rajmachi is in the winter from Nov till Feb.
Our tour starts from Lonavala Bus stand. Travel by road from Lonavala to Udhewadi, which is a small village at the base of the mountains. Our overnight campsite is at Udhewadi village. It is really cool and pleasant in the winter, and you can relax at the campsite for a few hours or play some games. (Frisbee, badminton, playing cards, throwing darts, air gun, and water gun for kids, etc). Around 8 pm, we start lip smacking barbecue starters (Separate Veg and Non-Veg). The barbecue will be followed by a sumptuous dinner including some local village delicacies.
After dinner get cozy around a beautiful campfire to warm yourselves on the chilling night. We will have some fun activities like starting a fire (without matchbox), sing some songs or chat through the night. We will have some games like housie, dumb charades, etc to make new friends. Finally retire in your comfy tents for the night. Tent stay will be really plesant, due to winter season.
Welcome the Sunday campsite morning, you can make your own tea on your personal campfire, have breakfast (will be served) and start for the trek to the Shrivardhan & Manaranjan forts. After returning from the trek, you can take a cool bath in the pond at Udhewadi village, freshen up and leave for Lonavala in arranged transportation.
Please go through the below details and contact us at the below numbers for any further clarifications needed.
Good to Know
• Event Duration – Overnight Camping & Trek to Fort - Saturday – 4 PM onwards, till 11 AM on Sunday.
• Location – The campsite is at a small village Udhewadi near Lonavala. Pictures below.
• Assembly Point – Lonavala Bus Stand at 4 PM on 12th November.
• Travel to Campsite – Come in own SUV (Only), or transportation can be arranged by the host from Lonavala at additional charges. (Given below).
• Kms from Lonavala – 15 Kms (For reference)
Day 1 - Overnight Camping – Saturday
• 4 PM – Arrive at Lonavala Bus Stand.
• 4.15 PM – Start in arranged transportation towards the campsite.
• 6 PM – Reach Udhewadi campsite, Check in and have some tea and snacks.
• 6.30 PM – Seek some light fun and games or spend the time at your leisure.
• 8 PM – Enjoy barbecue grilled veg & non-veg starters, followed by dinner.
• 9 PM – Cuddle around the campfire, sing songs, play games and make new friends.
• 11 PM – Lights out for the day, retire in your comfy tents for the night.
Day 2 – Trek to Rajmachi Fort – Sunday
• 6 AM – Welcome the beautiful campsite morning. Freshen up. You may meditate in the campsite atmosphere.
• 7 AM – Have a hearty breakfast.
• 8 AM – Head out for the trek to the Rajmachi forts of Shrivardhan and Manaranjan.
• 10 AM – Return to campsite and take a dip in the cool pond at the village.
• 11 AM – Share your feedback and checkout.
• INR 1500/- per person
• INR 700/- Kids below 10 years.
• For travel from Lonavala to Udhewadi Campsite, the road is not in the best condition. Please note the same while bringing own vehicle, good ground clearance is needed.
• Alternatively, we can arrange transfer from Lonavala station to campsite in Tata Sumo at an additional charge of Rs. 400/person. (To and Fro Campsite).
Things to Carry
Though we make sure our guests enjoy a pleasant stay at the campsite, below is a list of things you can carry with you.
• Odomos Spray
• Pair of floaters and sneakers
• Towels and change of clothes (at least 2).
• Empty plastic bags (for wet clothes)
Payment Terms & Conditions
Payments to be done 100% in advance and upon payment receipt only, you will receive confirmation email.
Payments can be done from fb event page which will direct you to our ticketing partner eventshigh website.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation before 5 days from event date will incur 70% retention and 30% refund of booking amount.
No refund if cancelled within 5 days prior to the event date.
So go ahead, book the tour and wait for the fun, we will contact you shortly.
Escape > Explore > Enjoy
7666219900, 9594829066, 9869331617