Do you also have the fear of Wine bottled up inside you?
Worry not! People often get intimidated by wine, because ordering it comes with a specific etiquette that doesn’t apply to any other form of alcohol. Because of this, when in the company of others, we often settle for a drink that doesn’t require much know-how.
But the big question is, till when? Would you continue shunning it or would you rather put a Cork in your wine ordering fears by learning the Poise of Wine?
If you’re ready to build your Wine Confidence, then I'm more than glad to help you in this journey. Join the Workshop on 'Wine Appreciation' and do away with your inhibitions forever. You will Learn:
- All about Wines- History, Wine making techniques etc
- Stemware- Different glasses for different Wines
- Developing taste for Wine
- Holding & using Glassware elegantly
- Harmonious Wine & Food Pairings
- Wine Ordering Etiquette
- Elegant bottle opening & pouring technique
- Tasting, Storing & Serving Etiquette
- Decoding difficult Wine Vocabulary
The whole session would be conducted in a show n tell manner wherein the Etiquette Consultant- Jasmine Arora would be using her own Fine Stemware to exhibit & explain their usability. Domestic Wine bottles would be opened for tasting purposes. It would be a hands-on practical experience.