Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
The Wine Society of India - Wine and Your Lifestyle Education Session
Level 2: Wine and Food - the Ultimate Gastronomic Experience
Learn about the famous wine regions of the world and how to pair food with wines from these regions. Sample 7 wines from seven different wine producing countries.
* Enjoying wine with food
* Wine regions from the Old World
* Wine regions from the New World
Wines for Tasting:
* Pink Elephant Rosé 2009, Portugal
* Vina Real Rioja Blanco 2008, Spain
* Steven Spurrier Sauvignon Blanc 2010, South Africa
* Four Seasons Barrique Cabernet Sauvignon 2008, India
* Reserve de Chartreuse de Bonpas 2008, France
* Finca Flichman Misterio Malbec 2007, Argentina
* Steven Spurrier Nero D'Avola 2008, Italy
All wines will be paired with food items served in tasting portions.
Each participant will receive a certificate of distinction signed by the Chairman of the board of Wine Advisors Steven Spurrier, based on successful completion of the session.
Our Wine Educator: Gagan Sharma
A certified wine expert and mixologist, Gagan pursued his love for beverages Down under, doing his Masters in Hospitality Management (specialising in wines) from Victoria University, Melbourne. As much as he loves to experiment with new cuisines, he also has a taste for adventure – paragliding, bungee jumping, rafting, skydiving and playing golf. His interests include blogging, back to back movie spree and travelling. He is a music-fanatic and loves being left alone with his PSP. He reserves a soft corner for Australian reds, German Rieslings and Gewürztraminer.
Price for Non-members: Rs 3,200 all inclusive
Price for Members: Rs 2,650 all inclusive
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Individuals must be above the age of 21 to participate in the educational sessions
Pre-payment for the educational session is mandatory and course fees are non-refundable.