Madheghat It is about 850 meters above sea level and situated in dense forests behind Torna Fort. This place is very cold and is a developing hill station. In history, when the great warrior Narveer Tanaji Malusare died in the Sinhagad battle, his body was to be taken for last rites in his native village Umrath near Poladpur. The road at Madhe Ghat is quite steep and muddy. We are going to march through the narrow passage of the tree near the waterfall .
Sunday 5 Aug 2018
TREK TYPE:Day trek, Valley Trek
DIFFICULTY GRADE : Medium
ENDURANCE LEVEL : Medium
TREK DISTANCE – Approx. 5 km
DISTANCE FROM PUNE:- Approx. 80 KMs
WHO CAN JOIN ? - Anyone above 12 years
Starting point – Shivajinagar
TREK FEES : Rs. 1150/- Per Head.
FEE INClUDES :
● Pune to Pune Transport by Private Vehicle.
● Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea .
● Adventure Expertise
● First Aid Service
THINGS TO CARRY
● A Good Quality Rucksack and Hiking Shoes - MUST/MANDATORY
● Minimum 2 Liters Water.
● One Pair of Extra cloths (Optional )
● Raincoat or waterproof jacket / Warm Wear for post trek.
● Napkin / Towel.
● Dress Code - Flexible upper and lower wear.
SMOKING & DRINKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITADE DURING ENTIRE TREK