Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Who is this for?
• If you’ve just purchased a digital camera and are overwhelmed by its complexity, this is for you.
• If you’ve learned the basics by yourself but would like to optimize what you know, this is for you.
• If you have a digital camera and want to make better photographs, this is for you.
• If you want to learn more about the art of photography, this is for you.
• If you want to move from just taking photographs to making photographs, this is for you
Dates: Starts from 1st Saturday of every month.
â€‹Duration: 4 sessions (each of 120 minutes) spread over 4 weekends.
â€‹Timings: Week-end Batch, 10am to 12noon/ 4pm to 6pm/ 6pm to 8pm
Opp. Corner House, Marathahalli Spice Garden, Bangalore
â€‹ Batch size : Maximum 5ï»¿ attendees per batch
Optional : One-to-one training
Week-end batch Rs. 3000/- per head per course.
One-to-one Rs. 3500/- per head per course
â€‹Who is the tutor?
(to know about him click www.bhaskardutta.com)
• Hands on exercise at each class
• Small batch size (Max. 5 people)
• Assignments and evaluation of the same
• Certificate of completion.
# BASIC Level
# INTERMEDIATE Level
# ADVANCED Levelâ€‹
The Basic Course includes: ïƒ¼ Introduction,ïƒ¼ Camera structure, Megapixels and Sensors, Types of Lenses ïƒ¼ Basic operation of dials and keys, ïƒ¼ Basic concepts - Exposure, Shutter speed, Aperture, ISOïƒ¼ How to achieve sharp focus ïƒ¼ Rules of composition: Use of composition rules, ïƒ¼ Basic Post-processing: editing in Photoshop, ïƒ¼ How to choose correct camera/lenses, ïƒ¼ How to protect camera from damages/fungus ïƒ¼ 3 Assignments
Intermediate Course includes: ïƒ¼ Advanced usage of shutter speed, aperture, ISO and their effects, ïƒ¼ Different uses of inbuilt and external flash, ïƒ¼ White balance ïƒ¼ Metering ïƒ¼ Exposure compensation ïƒ¼ Bracketing and HDR imaging ïƒ¼ Hands-on exercise on concepts like, bokeh, light trails, milky waterfall, HDR, zoom burst and similar techniques, ïƒ¼ Post processing in Photoshop, ïƒ¼ Managing photos and showcasing ïƒ¼ 3 Assignments
Advanced Course includes: ïƒ¼ Creative editing of photographs;ïƒ¼ Use of external lights, reflectors, diffusers, ïƒ¼ Lighting techniques in portraits, ïƒ¼ Hands on exercise on few advanced techniques like light painting, water splash, smoke art etc. ïƒ¼ Table top Photography ïƒ¼ Tips on winning photo competitions ïƒ¼ Tips on encashing on photography ïƒ¼ 3 Assignments