A one of its kind opportunity for Creative enthusiasts, where in they can be introduced to Creative ...
Sale Date Ended
Studio Arttitude and Eyedeatte presents
Photo Fusion Workshop
A one of its kind opportunity for Creative enthusiasts, where in they can be introduced to Creative photography & Photo Fusion in just 2 days!!
Photo Fusion is a visual work of art created by fusing a photograph with two or more graphic elements. This workshop offers a unique learning experience that expands your creative skills through series of talks, demonstrations, slide shows etc and orients the participants to use different media and its applications.
28th July 2012: 3pm to 7 pm
Shoot Patterns, Textures, Portraits, Conceptual and Abstract. Shooting these elements will expand and provoke your photographic skills in an open environment. The aim of this process is to encourage them to create their own visual bank.
29th July 2012: 9 am to 12.30 pm
Learn to amalgamate your photographs with the graphic elements hence creating a fascinating piece of Art.
Fees: Rs 2250/- payable in cash & advance
To register call on (LIMITED SEATS)
Aashish Vyas: 9867099599 / Jatan Atara: 9833904465
Prerequisites: Participants need to have their own camera, pen drive and Laptop.
For whom: Individuals who are keen to understand and experience various facets of creativity and design.
Duration: The workshop is for two days / 2-3 hours each day.
Intake: Participants will be limited to maximum of 15 per batch (on a first come first serve basis).
Anyone who would like to enhance their creativity through Photography and Designing software can benefit from this workshop. Others desiring to increasing their sensitivity and creativity are also most welcome. All that is needed to have an open mind.
Photo fusion workshop empowers the individuals to be well equipped to:
1. DEVELOP an individual style of photography and creative visions using elements in the surrounding that otherwise go unnoticed.
2. IDENTIFY genres like people portraits, nature, fine art, street, old architectures and interiors.
3. CAPTURE images with practical application of ISO, shutter speed, aperture, depth of field and functions and modes of camera.
4. EXPLORE It will help the participants to explore their artistic and translate visual perspectives in photographic dimensions.
5. APPLICATION With these designs one can make creative photo art, portraits, greetings, backgrounds, wall papers, gift wrappings etc.