Fees for the course (all-inclusive non-refundable)
Sale Date Ended
Token amount which reserves your seat in the course. Kindly note that if you are paying just the tok...
Sale Date Ended
Join Rajashree's popular WEEKEND FILM & TV DIRECTION COURSE with Full-Day Classes on 3 Holidays: Ganesh Chaturthi Fri 25th, Sat 26th and Sun 27th Aug. Discounted Fees: Rs 4800 only. Use Ur Weekend Holidays to Realise Ur Filmi Dreams While Taking Care of Ur Responsibilities. Practical-Oriented, Compact & Powerful Certificate Course. Conducted by FTIIans. Direct a Student Film. Get Internships with Webchannels & Feature Films. Limited seats. Call / Whatsapp 09769449556 asap. "Fulfill your celluloid dreams ... Sign up for a course conducted by National Award-winning filmmaker, Rajashree." - MID DAY.
Benefits of Rajashree's Film & TV Direction Course:
• FULL-DAY CLASSES on the LONG WEEKEND HOLIDAY: Ganesh Chaturthi holiday Fri 25th, Sat 26th and Sun 27th August - so you can follow your dreams while taking care of your responsibilities.
• MAKE A SHORT FILM: You would make a short film which would give you an invaluable hands-on experience of film-making. This film can be sent to film festivals. It could also be your showreel, which would help you get work in the industry.
• FTIIan FACULTY: The course is conducted & organised by Rajashree, a National Award-winning filmmaker & bestselling novelist who is a graduate from FTII, Pune, the most prestigious film school in India. She has also taught at FTII and the best film schools in Mumbai. The practicals will be conducted by Mrinmay Dey, an upcoming music director who is an engineer and has graduated from FTII.
• SYLLABUS DESIGNED BY FTIIans: intense and powerful course.
• CERTIFICATE: You would be given a certificate at the successful completion of the course.
• INTERNSHIPS: would be given to deserving students at Humaramovie, The Comic Wallah, OWNTV and also as assistant directors on a feature film.
• VENUE: HUMARAMOVIE STUDIO, ANDHERI WEST & LECTURE ROOM, GOREGAON WEST. Humaramovie is the place for the talented creator - a platform for short films co-founded by Preety Ali, Pallavi Rohatgi and Vinay Mishra. They have a viewer base of more than a million viewers per month. Eminent filmmakers like Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Kashyap, Mira Nair, Sriram Raghavan, Zoya Akhtar and Anurag Basu have been associated with Humaramovie.
• DEMAND FOR TRAINED PEOPLE IN THE FILM INDUSTRY: The Indian web, film and television industry has seen an explosive growth in the last two decades and is expected to grow at a rate of 15.5% per year. And it needs a huge number of skilled and trained creative workers, because it is very labour-intensive. It’s a great time to enter the field.
• VALUE FOR MONEY: The discounted fees of Rs 4,800 (all-inclusive, non-refundable) cover the classes, the practicals, refreshments during classes, a directory of the Film & TV industry and study material like books. A donation of Rs 300 would be given from every student’s fees to the underprivileged.
• MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS: The fees can be paid by cash, cheque, ewallet, online transfer, credit cards and debit cards.
• CREDIT-CARD EMIs: It's also possible to pay the fees in upto 18 EMIs by Credit Cards.
• JOIN-WITH-UR-FRIENDS DISCOUNT: If you join the course with a friend, both you (who are the introducer) and your friend who you are introducing to us would get a cashback/ discount of Rs 1000 on your fees.
• TOKEN AMOUNT REGISTRATION: Paying a token amount of Rs 1,900 reserves your seat in the course. Kindly note that if you are paying just the non-refundable token amount online, then within two days of paying the token amount or by the time the class starts (whichever is earlier) you have to complete the registration formalities and in good faith, pay the rest of the fees.
*** "Fulfill your celluloid dreams every Sunday... Did you harbour a dream of becoming a filmmaker, but end up pursuing an entirely different profession? Are you one of those who buried their dreams, while trying to realise more pressing responsibilities? Or would you like to broaden your experience with learning how things are done in the film industry? There might be good news in store, for such readers... sign up for a course conducted by National Award-winning filmmaker, Rajashree." - MID DAY, Mumbai Newspaper ***
The topics that would be covered in the course are:
• The Process of Making a Film
• Introduction to Screen Grammar: What is a shot? The editing transitions that can be used to join two shots: Cut, Dissolve, Fade, Wipe, Bleach. The various elements of shot-taking: Image Size, Camera Angles, Camera Movements, Lighting, Camera Speed, Colour. The Rule of Thirds & the Golden Points. Lenses. Depth of Field and Selective Focus.
• Shot Breakdown
• Continuity and the Imaginary Line
• Ways of Shooting
• Preparing for a Shoot
• Assisting in Direction
• Sound Design
• The Principles of Editing
• How to Make Your Own Low-Budget (or No-Budget) film
Note: While these esteemed professionals have agreed to conduct guest lectures for this batch, the above list is subject to change and depends on the guest faculty's availability on the specific dates of the lectures. The decision to hire as interns rests with the concerned companies and a job cannot be guaranteed.
*** "Rajashree is a teacher par excellence. She can make the most difficult topics comprehensible. She is very patient and understanding, yet strict. Her classes are ideal for students who want to learn hands-on filmmaking without forsaking their responsibilities towards their work or studies. Its well-designed syllabus is practical-oriented; the theory goes into developing a good understanding of the fundamentals of story-telling and filmmaking." - Complete Television Magazine ***
*** "Rajashree is like the energy drink Red Bull! She motivates you to spring into action and pushes you to deliver beyond your limits." - Priya Saraiya, Rajashree’s ex-student. ***