PMI Active Members Credential Holders Globally
Sale Date Ended
Delegates other than PMI Members and Credentials
Sale Date Ended
Timings for Live Telecast:
• 10th September 2015 - 5pm to 8pm
• 11th and 12th September 2015 - 9am to 6pm
Project Management National Conference, India 2015 is a three-day professional development event, organized and hosted by the PMI Bangalore India Chapter.
The conference theme ARCHITECTING PROJECT MANAGEMENT for Redefining India… takes inspiration from the mood of change and optimism that has enveloped India. It aims to present industry views, case studies, invited speeches and technical papers that focus on how Project Management practitioners:
• Play a key role in redefining the way India builds its capabilities
• Help create the climate for growth
• Enable the country to move towards an economy focused on innovation & product development
The conference provides a platform for Project Management Practitioners across industries, government, NGOs and academia, to exchange ideas on the challenges and opportunities in managing projects that will help redefine the nation.
We contstantly strive to do better keeping in mind our fellow Project Management Practitioners and this has led us to bring to you a exclusive webcast of select sessions of the conference so that no practitioner misses out on the action no matter which part of the globe you are in.
• Visionary speakers to share their wealth of knowledge
• Earn PDUs by attending the conference at the comfort of your home
• Register online from home or office - It's easier than ever!
• Choice of informative paper presentations and individual excellence sessions running on 2 parallel tracks - Take your pick!
• Choose to watch sessions on your own time! You have a one year access to archives.
Log on to www.pmi.org.in/conference for complete information on the conference.
1. Participation Terms and Conditions
2. Offline Registrations (sponsored by an organization)
5. Cancellation/Refund & Transfer of Registration:
7. Webcast participation and Sessions covered
9. System requirements (Software)
11. Communication Address:
The official address for all communications pertaining to this conference will be of:
PMI Organization Centre Pvt Ltd
302-305, 3rd Floor, Balarama, Plot No. C-3, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai - 400051, India
Or Email: email@example.com
All communications should be marked as "PMI India National Conference 2015"