Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
In today's world, where Machine Learning, AI and Data Science play a huge role in a lot of decisions we make, a lot of us wonder, how is this possible? The only way through which this is possible is through "Data". We live in the "Age of Data". From using an app on your phone to signing up for a contest, almost everything we do on a daily basis provides valuable data. Sometimes this data is stored for purposes like ML, AI and DS while the other times, it's left out.
A lot of times you might have a project at college for which you want data from a website like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and so on. It's comparitively easier to get data from such sites as they have an API. But what about those that don't?
Yes, Web Scraping is the answer. One can't possibly sit and manually collect data required to build a robust and accurate model. Instead, it's wiser to automate the process. Through this webinar, Web scraping and its concepts will be explained.
- Why we need data and what the different ways through which we can procure it ?
- How to use APIs and basics of APIs.
- What is Web Scraping and how can it be used ?
- Practical Implementation of scraping a website to gather data.
- How to store this data and use it for building Machine Learning models and Data Science ?
This webinar is open for all because the basics of everything will be covered before diving into the practical implementations.
It would be great if you have a basic of understanding of Python already.
Rahul Arulkumaran is the Co-Founder of FreeFlo and Widhya. His startups are a part of the Google Cloud Platform's Startup Program and one of his product is under PayTM's Build For India initiative. Being the recipient of the 21 Under 21 award and the winner of the Smart India Hackathon, 2019, Rahul has a huge apetite for technology and loves sharing his knowledge with the people around. He is huge open source supporter and contributor to various organisations like Microsoft, Gatsby, FOSSASIA and Sendgrid. In the past, he has worked/interned in organisations like MCaffeine, Verzeo, Central Drug Research Institute of India, GenY Labs and Oniria Pets, a polish based company. With his time in the industry, Rahul has a lot to offer and will be organising a set of webinars this summer.
STAY TUNED !
- The general ticket would cover the cost of attending the webinar.
- The VIP ticket would cover the cost of attending the webinar along with a one month personalised support to help/mentor you with your projects.