Confederation of Indian Industry is organising a Webinar on “Leadership Challenges During Changing Paradigms” scheduled to be held on 2nd December 2011 between 1500-1700 hrs. The Session would be web-casted live from the CII Office in Delhi, which could be viewed live through the internet by participants across the Region. Participants to login from 1430 hrs onwards.
Globally organizations are witnessing the most critical time in their lifecycle. It can be truly regarded as an era of massive changeover. The key factors lie in innovative Leadership and deeply coordinated Teamwork to result in the difference among the winners of present day competition. The uncertain economy has forced progressive units to build upon their strength of being led by a highly motivated Leader with wide thinking cap to nurture teamwork towards attaining success.
This Webinar shall attempt to suggest ways to :-
• Become better team leaders and team builders
• Build productive working relationships
• Perceive and manage change and defuse interpersonal conflicts
• Increase commitment, creativity and teamwork
• Break down barriers of mistrust and misunderstanding
• Delegate work based on strengths and developmental needs
• Organize and manage for synergy and success
Mr Pravesh Vaid, Counselor, CII Avantha Center for Competitiveness would be addressing CII members on the subject.