Sale Date Ended
How to Develop New Customers
Tuesday 22nd August 2017 @ 11AM (1 Hr)
Perspective: Regular and loyal customers can give sustainability. However business growth is possible ONLY by developing new customers and territories. However the current success rate in cold calls is less than 5%. The webinar shows you not only identifying the roadblocks but also innovative ways in targeting new customers!
For Whom: The program is useful for Sales Executives and Managers who are in B2B, Industrial Sales and from Verticals like: Engineering, Financial Services, Hospitality, IT, Insurance, Logistics, Pharma, Telecom etc.
1. Why customers refuse to entertain salespersons making cold calls
2. Factors which can improve Trust & Credibility of Salespeople
3. Creative ways of getting past the gatekeepers
4. How referrals and recommendations can improve the success rate?
5. Role of social media in building effective network
6. How attending exhibitions, professional bodies strengthen your network
Trainer: Rajan Parulekar, BE, MBA,
- Author: Contextual Selling, A New Sales Paradigm for the 21st Century
- Trained more than 10,000 salespersons from 500+ companies since 1995
- 3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing including with Toshniwal, L&T & Wiltron USA
- Best Sales Performance in Asia Award while working for Wiltron USA -1990
- Winner of the Toastmasters' International Speech Contest in USA – 1997
How To Attend:
Investment: Rs. 1416/- per head ( Rs. 1200 + 18% GST
We shall send you an invitation to enter the Virtual Class Room