Active PMI Members Credential Holders only
Sale Date Ended
Other registrants who are not PMI members or PMI credential holders
Sale Date Ended
PMI Trivandrum, Kerala Chapter is proud to host the second PMI India Project Management Regional Conference along with the PMI Chennai Chapter. The one day conference will be hosted in the beautiful city of Kochi on Febraury 13, 2016. It will focus on innovative and creative adaptions of proven Project Management techniques that will yeild better results and help organisations make a higher impact to the nations economy and thereby lead to India creating a much higher impact in the world economy.
This Conference is the region’s largest annual gathering for CXOs, trainers, experts and professionals to rigorously promote the discipline and practices of project management across varied domains. Its main goals are to exchange the ideas & experiences in project management through key note addresses and technical papers; strengthen the practitioners’ network for a better project management community and recognize & honor the contribution of organizations and individuals made in the project management realm.
We are happy to extend the opportunity to to those who cannot travel to Kochi via an exclusive webcast.
For complete details about the conference log on to: www.pmi.org.in/events/regconf2016
Participation Terms and Conditions
1. Communication Address:
The official address for all communications pertaining to this conference will be of:
PMI Organization Centre Pvt Ltd
302-305, 3rd Floor, Balarama, Plot No. C-3, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai - 400051, India
Or Email: email@example.com
All communications should be marked as "PMI India Regional Conference 2016" in the subject line
2. Webcast registration is purely for individual consumption. Broadcasting of the same to a larger audience is unethical.
3. Cancellation/Refund & Transfer of Registration:
a. Cancellation and/or refund of registration is NOT allowed for any category.
6. Pricing: All participation fees mentioned are inclusive of 14.5% service tax
Important points for delegates:
• Attendees can claim maximum of 5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for attending the conference.
(Note: PDUs mentioned are the upper limit on number of PDU’s that can be claimed. However this may vary depending on the PMI credential you hold.)
• You are bound by the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
• Members and credential holders should provide membership number and credential number at the time of registering.
• You will receive an e-mail of acknowledgement upon completing the registration process. A second email will be sent to you with the login ID and password a few days prior to the conference.
• In case any data that is provided during registration is found to be false and/or incorrect, PMI India reserves right to cancel the registration and no refund will be provided.
• Providing of incorrect information for the purpose of claiming offers or otherwise, will lead to cancellation of registration and the registration amount paid shall not be refunded.
• Include your registration number, e-mail address, name and dates of the event in all future correspondence.
• For queries on registrations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org