Sale Date Ended
Waterfall Rappelling at Kataldhar
Sunday: August 19th, 2018
Kataldhar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Kataldhar Waterfall is located near Rajmachi Fort. On the way of Rajmachi Trekking route you will find 3 mango trees. This is only one option to reach Kataldhar Waterfall. From this point you can descend the Ulhas valley through dense forest. After reaching at Kataldhar Waterfall you will see one eye shape cave where 100 people easily accommodate in that cave. From this cave you will see Rajmachi Fort
Grade - Medium
0600 hrs : Assembly at Kalewadi phata/Aundh/Balgandharav/Chandani Chowk
0615 hrs : Departure for Kataldhar Waterfall by private bus
1000 hrs : Reach waterfall & start rappelling
1330 hrs : Have packed Lunch
1530 hrs : Ascend upwards
2000 hrs : Journey back & Reach Pune
(Return timing is subject to change in case of traffic or any other exigency.)
Cost : 1900/-
Inclusion: Complete travel by private bus, Food: – Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea, Rappelling Technical Fees
Exclusion: Package Bottle Water, Entry Fee(If Any), anything else not mentioned in Inclusion above.
Last date of registration : Friday, August 17th, 2018
ENTRIES LIMITED TO 25 ONLY
Refund Policy:- 100% refund if cancelled before Friday 17th August, 2018 6.00 PM. No refund after this.
1. Strictly adhere to No Smoking, No Drinking policy.
2. Leave nothing but footsteps & take nothing but memories. Which means all plastic waste will have to be collected, brought back & thrown in dustbins. Kindly adhere to our policy of Go Green
3. Photo Identity proof is mandatory and must be carried by all.
4. Dress Code: Loose fitting outfits (Track suits, shorts & T-shirts, etc) – Denims should to be strictly avoided as they are not comfortable for trekking and adventure events.
5. Footwear: Sport shoes. FANCY FOOT WEAR, CHAPPALS, SANDALS, HEELS & OTHERS are strictly prohibited.
6. Things to carry: 3 bottles* of water, (plate, spoon & bowl)**. Apex Adventures would not take the responsibility of providing these basic necessities under any circumstances. Other things to be carried along would depend on place / season & would be specified in the mailers.
7. Persons with any medical condition which might affect them while participating in the activities are strictly NOT allowed. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ensure he/she is medically fit to participate.
8. Apex Adventures which is a common interest group started by a group of associates is not an official body and is not part of any organization and shall not be responsible for the safety of the individuals participating in its events and adventure activities as well as for the security of their belongings. The same shall rest completely on the participating individuals themselves.
9. Apex Adventures will not be responsible for any additional expenses that may arise due to trip delays and unforeseen circumstances. These would have to be borne by the participating individuals.
10. Refund Policy: 100% refund if cancellation done 48 hrs prior to beginning of the trek / activity. Nil*** if done any time (even a minute) later.
* Do not litter. Anyone found doing so will attract a penalty.
** As a next step towards going Green we would like to avoid using plastic & disposables.
*** The arrangements are done 48 hrs in advance and we commit a specific number of participants to the various vendors (bus, caterer, adventure experts). We need to pay the exact amount even if someone drops off at the last minute.