Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 61
Tusya Travel and Hospitality Services & Natventure Holidays are conducting the Third edition of the Wada Duathlon on 24th September 2017.
Duathlon is an athletic event that consists of a running leg, followed by a cycling leg and then another running leg.
The event is meant for all the fitness lovers who also love to Run and Ride in the rural areas.
◦ Full Distance Solo Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run
◦ Full Distance Relay Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run
◦ Half Distance Solo Duathlon 20 Km Cycle + 5 Km Run
◦ Fun Run 7 Km
MORE ABOUT RELAY
A relay team had two participants where one is a runner and the other one a cyclist. A runner starts the race and completes the first run of 5 Km, the cyclist takes over the race after the first run is complete. The runner waits until the cyclist arrives after 40 Km. the runner again takes over the race and completes the remaining 5 Km of running.
Rs. 1600 per participant.
Rs. 1800 per Participant
Rs. 2900 per Realy Team
Rs. 1100 per participant -
1. Breakfast Before the Race
2. Finishers Medal & Certificate
3. Lunch after the race (Veg / Non-Veg)
4. Water, energy drink support during the race
5. First-aid and medical support during the race
1. Transport to the venue at an additional cost (Select an appropriate option while registering. You will be sent a private link via email to book your transport. Approx Rs. 450/- to and fro. )
2. Cycles on rent at an additional cost. (Select an appropriate option while registering. You will be sent a private link via email to book your cycles. Rs. 1050 per cycle )
3. Cycle transport to the venue at an additional cost. (Select an appropriate option while registering. Please note that cycles will be transported to the venue on Saturday evening. Those opting for cycle transport need to hand over the cycles on Saturday September 23, 2017. Rs. 750/- to and fro. Those who avail cycles on rent will get their cycles on Sunday morning directly at the race venue. However, they need to book cycle transport too.)
4. Stay at the venue on Saturday night at an additional cost. (Limited seats. First come first serve.
The cut-off time for Full Duathlon Solo and Relay race is 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete 10 Km run and 40 Km cycle. Any participant, who takes more than 4 hours 30 minutes to complete the first two sections of the race, will not be eligible for a finisher’s medal.
1. Any participant who is caught along the route by our volunteers, while taking short-cuts will be disqualified.
2. Any participant who is caught without a helmet at any point on the cycle route will be disqualified.
3. Any participant who does not stop on the route when requested by our marshals will be disqualified.
TRANSPORTATION / CYCLE ON RENT
1. Two trips to transport participants to the venue-
1. Saturday evening at 5 pm – For outstation participants and / or for those who have availed stay facility at the venue.
2. Sunday morning at 5:30 am - For local (Mumbai) participants
2. One trip for cycle transport to the venue on Saturday at 4 pm. All local and outstation participants who avail cycle transport to hand over the cycles by 4 pm on Saturday (Venue will be shared later)
3. Cycles are available on rent at an additional cost per day with Helmet.
1. The stay at the race venue is in dormitory style and Cottages. Do carry warm clothes along for extra protection. You are free to carry your own sleeping bag.
1. Helmet is mandatory
2. NO ROAD BIKES ALLOWED. Only MTBs or Hybrids
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. Cancellation is allowed only up to 7th June.
2. We will be deducting the processing charges of Rs. 250/- per registration. You will be refunded with the remaining amount.
3. No cancellation and refund after 7th June, 2017.
1. Top three athletes in all Solo categories and top three teams in all Relay categories will be felicitated.
2. The prize distribution ceremony will be held on the same day, same venue after the race.
3. The number of ranks in each category will depend on the number of registered participants. Please note the following:
4. If a category has only up to 5 entrants, then only the top prize will be given.
5. If a category has more than 5 and up to 8 entrants, then the top two prizes will be given.
6. If a category has more than 8 entrants, then the top three prizes will be given.
Any tax to be bourne by the customer...
I have read the rules and understand the nature of this group/event. I agree that I am entering the group/event at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. By attending or joining this group/event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my property, I and/or any of my legal heirs and/or representatives shall not hold or its administrators and members and organizers of the group/event liable or responsible for the same.I hereby confirm that my participation in this group and cycling events, training rides, group rides and/or fun rides, whether formal and/or informal, that are organized and/or run by, and/or held under the auspices of,(“the cycling events and/or rides”) is entirely at my own risk and in the full appreciation of the inherent risks in such participation. I agree that neither any of its administrators, sponsors, ride and/or race marshals and/or officials, and/or committee and/or group members (“the Group and/or its administrators”) will be liable for any loss, mishap, injury, incapacity, disability, death and/or damage of whatsoever nature (the “Loss”) which may be suffered by me as a direct and/or indirect result of my participation in the cycling events and/or rides, regardless of whether or not the Loss is occasioned directly and/or indirectly by and/or through such participation and/or directly and/or indirectly by and/or through the acts and/or omissions of the Group and/or its administrators. I hereby waive and abandon my right to institute any claim and/or action against the Group and/or its administrators in respect of any Loss that I may sustain whilst participating in any of the cycling events and/or rides. I further agree that the Group and/or its administrators will not be liable to compensate me and/or any of my dependents for any Loss that may occur as a direct and/or indirect result of my participation in any of the cycling events and/or rides, and I hereby indemnify, and hold harmless, the Group and/or its administrators (as the case may be) against any claim that may be made against them by any party in respect of any Loss. I furthermore indemnify, and hold harmless, the Group and/or its administrators (as the case may be) against any claim which may be made against any of them by any party, arising directly and/or indirectly out of any loss, damage and/or injury caused directly and/or indirectly by me whilst participating in any of the cycling events and/or rides. The provisions of this waiver and indemnity shall be likewise binding upon my heirs, executors and/or administrators, as the case may be.