Sale Date Ended
Learnyzen brings to you a workshop on VLSI.
1. VLSI demystified
2. Scope of VLSI
3. Evolution of VLSI over the years
4. Challenges facing the industry
5. ASIC Design Flow and role of engineers
6. Job opportunities
1. What does it take to be a VLSI engineer?
2. What kind of companies I can get into?
3. What kind of packages are offered?
4. What VLSI engineers actually do in day-to-day work life?
5. How do I prepare myself for this field while I am in college?
6. How the salary graph works out in 10-20 years?
7. What is a start-up. How is it like to work in a start-up vs big companies?
How LearnyZen can help you achieving your dreams:
1. 2 day vlsi workshop covering digital circuit design and design/verification in verilog.
2. Advanced design and verification (system verilog, UVM) classroom courses preparing you for the industry.
3. Internships and Jobs in Asiczen (A sister concern) and in its partner companies.
Sujit Panda: Industry veteran in VLSI design/verification with 15yrs+ of experience. Mr Panda has been instrumental in developing complex verification environments for different critical System-on-Chip as well as high speed interface serial IPs like PCI Express, AMBA AXI/AHB and USB 3.0.
He has worked in India, Japan and USA in critical positions in organisations like Tata Elxsi and Semtech Corporation. Mr Panda holds a BTech degree in EEE from NIT, Trichy.
CERTIFICATES will be provided from LearnyZen.