vivah panchami 2016 special
Sale Date Ended
Vedicfolks is going to perform Kalyana Ganapathy Homam and Swayamvara Parvathi Homam for reducing tensions in your married life, for improving peace and happiness and warding off any negative influences.
Vivaha Panchami is the day of the divine wedding of Lord Rama and Goddess Sita. This year it falls on 4th December. It is observed on the fifth day of the waxing moon in the month of Karthigai (November-December).
Vivah Panchami is marked as the auspicious day to celebrate the union of two bodies into one soul for the seven life cycles one goes through before one attains salvation. Every couple that wants happiness in their life can perform this ritual on this day.
It’s auspicious to perform Kalyana Ganapathy Homam and Swayamvara Parvathi Homam on this day.
Benefits of Kalyana Ganapathy homam
• It helps improve relationship with spouse
• To achieve a peaceful married life
• Obtain blessings of Lord Ganesh throughout the married life.
• It provides solutions for delay in marriages and removes obstacles
• It also wards off the malefic effects of planets
• Any type of negative influences and ‘doshams’ can be reversed
Benefits of Swayamvara Parvathi Homam
• If the relationship between the husband and wife has soured, carrying out this homam will be useful.
• For infertility issues and maintaining a positive vibration between couples, this homam can be performed.
• For better understanding between couples and also avoiding break-ups.
• This homam can also be performed if one wants to be remarried to a suitable person.
• For continued marital happiness and bliss.