Sale Date Ended
We Trekism Adventures and Outdoors are Glad to Announce Velas Turtle Festival Tour on 9-10 March 2019
Velas a coastal village which falls in the Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra is famous for Olive Ridley turtles that visit the Velas beach every year to lay eggs. At Velas, turtle conservation movement is undertaken by the villagers. An NGO named Sahyadri Nisargmitra and the villagers committee has taken the initiative to conserve olive ridley turtles by providing protection to their eggs. Velas welcomes thousands of travellers visit the velas beach in order to witness baby turtles, at the Time of Velas turtle festival
Date: 9th –10th March 2019
All Age Group are Welcome.
Cost: Rs. 2100/- Per Head
1) Travelling Pune to Pune by private Non-Ac Bus ( Push back Seats)
2) Meals (Breakfast Tea, Lunch, Dinner (veg), Snacks Tea
3) Home Stay on Sharing Basis
4) Entry, toll, Parking etc.
5) First Aid
6) Certified Organisers Leaders and Expertise
7) Activities with all safety measure
1) Anything Not Mentioned in Inclusions.
2) Insurance Coverage.
3) Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
4) Private Orders of Cold drinks, Tea/Coffee, Mineral Water bottle, Snacks etc.
Limited vseats: 30
Pick up and Drop Point:
MacDonald, JM Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune
Departure- 11.45 Pm on 8th Friday March 2019
Return- 8.30 Pm on 10th Sunday March 2019
Day 0: FRDAY 8 March 2019:
Departure by private vehicle from MacDonald , JM Road, Pune @ 11:45 pm
Kothrud @ 12:00 am
Chandani Chawk @ 12:15 am
Day 1: SATURDAY 9 March 2019
05:30 am: @ Velas Refresh
06:45 am: Visit Velas Beach for Turtle festival
8.30 am: Breakfast
10:00 am: @ Bankot fort
10:30 am: Atop Fort Exploration
01.00 pm Lunch at Velas (Veg. Only)
05.30 pm Evening Tea & Visit Velas beach, Sunset Watching and Many More...
08.30 pm Dinner (Veg. Only)
Stay @ Purandarewadi Home Stay
Day 2: SUNDAY 10 March 2019.
06:45 am: Visit Velas Beach for Turtle watching.
08:00 am: Breakfast - Tea
09:30 am: @ Harihareshwar- Dive agar by crossing Veshvi - Bagmandala creek by ferry.
Harihareshwar Temple visit or Dive agar beach depends on Time.
01:00 pm: Lunch @ Harihareshwar or Diveagar
02:00 pm: Departure 2 Pune.
We will be in Pune around 08:30 pm (that’s - subjective)
Note: 1) Emergence of Hatchlings of turtles is a natural process. So cannot give guarantee of emerging possibility of turtles on the mentioned dates.
2) Consumption of Alcohol/Liquor or Any Addictive Substance is Strictly Prohibited.