Sale Date Ended
Time for Velas Turtle Fest - 2019.
Velas beach where, this time, every year Olive Ridley Turtle eggs hatch and thousands of cute little baby Olive Ridleys are born and the toddlers make their way to their permanent home - the sea!
To see a baby turtle hatching out of an egg and then making its way to the sea as it takes first baby steps and leaves a trail mark in beach sand, is an incredible sight !!
During the trip, also visit Historic fort, Harihareshwar temple and beach. Enjoy authentic delicious Konkani cuisine. Let your camera get some of the best views ever. Enjoy friendships and bonding with fellow travellers. Enjoy games, music and conversations.
Get ready to behold yet another beauty of the creation.
Day 1 : 05th April, Friday.
1 ) Start from Pune on Friday Night.
Day 2 : 06th April, Saturday.
1) Saturday After check-In and Breakfast, Visit Hariharshwar Temple. Pradakshina of Temple is one of the beautiful PLace to Visit. Post darshan, we will spend good amount of time at Hariharshwar Beach. Lunch at beach side.
2) in Eve, Turtle Fest Visit and sunset at Sea-Side.
3) Good Night.
Day 3 : 7th April, Sunday.
1) Next Day Morning, again visit Turtle Fest.
2) After breakfast visit for Bankot fort.
3) Afternoon, Post Lunch, some Relaxing Time.
4) After Tea, we will leave for Pune.
5) Around 8PM, Reach back home with lots of memories.
No of participants: 25.
Cost - 2360/- per person
1) Transportation by Non AC Private Bus.
2) accommodation in a typical Konkani home stay on shared basis.
3) All meals (Veg/Fish) and Breakfast, Tea, ETC,
4) Expertise, Sightseeing, Ferryboat ticket, Entry tickets, Travel permit road taxes & fun .
5) Umlimited Fun and Group Masti..