For Couples (Two Kids Allowed Free At the Age of 10)
Sale Date Ended
Valentine Week Celebration Camping At Pawana Lake Lonavla
If you're worried that your funds can't stretch far enough to give your beloved a Valentine's Day to remember, don't worry! Diamonds and a five star meal are not a necessity for a meaningful Valentine’s Day. Besides, your loved one might not even like those types of gifts or activities! It’s all about finding activities you can enjoy together. You can show that you care by planning memorable experiences and putting together small, affordable gifts
so lets make Your Valentine Week special for your love one with aangan village camping
- Outdoor Music Under Open Sky with Lake side (Ie:Dj and Soft music like live flue, guitarist or bulbul player)
- Romantic light set up
- Camping Tent Stay
- Private Bonfire
- Unlimited BBQ
- Evening snacks
- Volleyball, cricket, football, Badminton, Archery,Board game,Groups game and much more
- Unlimited Buffet Dinner (Veg/ Non-veg
- Starters (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Next Day Breakfast
Accommodation and amenities
- Comfortable dome tent stay at the campsite
- Comfortable Cushion Bedding, Pillow & Blanket.
- Western style toilets and bathroom.
- Above Mentioned Dinner & Next Day Breakfast.
In short, Everything For Every Age Groups in at the Campsite!
No extra Charges for Above Accommodation and amenities and Highlights
Couples Tickets : Rs.3000/- for Couple
Group Tickets : Rs.14000/- for 5 couples
P.S. We don't have tie-up with any other management firm.
Thing to Carry:
1)Carry woolen cloths or jacket; with Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night.
2)Those are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
3)Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
1) Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
2) Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
3) Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
4) Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
5) Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
6) If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
7) Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
8) All guests must follow the camping rules.
9) Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.
10)swimming not allowed