Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
This is a 2 day workshop.(28rd, 29th Oct 17, 9.30 am - 1.30 pm IST - each day 4 hrs). Max 10 registrations.
Today every business to scale is driven by software, particularly mobile software application, be it fast-food, travel booking to buying groceries. While the world is competing on the same ideas to capture bigger market share, the differentiation is no more the big idea but its execution. As the cost of developing code has come down drastically and every business has the same tools and resources, it is the user experience that will make or break the business. Great experience can be created only when the entire organization understands the user and works toward creating that great Experience.
In this workshop user will learn how to develop a mobile application design from idea to the UI stage through a mobile ticket booking application example.
Learn step by step UX activities involved in designing Mobile application and how business goals, user needs are tied to the features n functionalities to meet the objectives.
• Requirement Study
• Competitor Study
• Stake holder Study
• User Study
• Flow Diagram
• Content Inventory & Audit
• Navigation Design
• Conceptual flow / Sketching
• Wire-frames / Story Boards
• Mock-ups/ prototypes
USER INTERFACE DESIGN:
• Mood board
• UI specification
• Usability Audit / Heuristic Evaluation
• Usability Testing
Who should attend:
Nominate your designers, developers, project managers, product managers, co-founders and business executives
Product manager will learn how the UX:
• Ensures product is designed to meet users needs and easy to use
• Advocates user needs and good design
• Act as a member of product design (along with marketing, sales, development etc)
UI designer can learn:
• How User Interface Design is part of the User Experience Design
• To ensure UI design incorporates all the inputs from other UX activities
• To contribute and participate in other UX activities
• Can understand the UX activities, estimation and how it fits in overall project
• Gain knowledge on UX deliverable and how to use them during development
• Learn to combine UX activities and software Development activities during project plan
• Understand the User Interface specifications, Interaction design specifications
• Can learn design and development considerations to be made for Responsive web and mobile
• Learn applying usability principles during development
Start-ups & Entrepreneurs:
• How to evaluate ease of use of the product/services
• How to arrive on features to meet users, business objectives
• Learn about UX opportunities in India and abroad
• Understand various streams of UX to choose
• How graduates from design, engineer and business can pursue UX as career
What do users need to bring?
The workshop session will be interactive and engaging so, make sure that you have notepad and a pen to take insights.
What will users take back or learn?
In this workshop you will learn, how to design a mobile application from scratch in a lean way.
Participant experience from recent UXD webinar & workshop:
"I know Nanadkumar through the Lean Mobile UX webinar. Firstly I was a little hesitant to attend knowing the limitations of interaction but Nandakumar managed to engage the whole session with live examples and scenarios for each of the topics. He has great knowledge and very sharp at gathering the right information from you and most importantly applying it back to enhance the whole product.
I would recommend Product owners, project managers and especially UI/UX designers to attend his sessions to upskill your UX process and product presentation."
UI/UX Designer at Zee Digital Convergence Ltd, Essel Group
"Nandhakumar Vasanthasekar is an UX Design Super Star. I enjoyed learning UX Design under him. I see a formidable partnership with him and BrandStory for its future assignments. I highly recommend his training programme to fellow UXD enthusiasts and Im including the same with UX designer induction programme in our organisation."
CEO & Founder - BrandStory
"I was part of Nandakumar's workshop where he taught us how to redesign IRCTC website to meet a consumer needs.
He was highly professional and meticulously precise throughout the session.
His ability to view a product from different angles and perspectives towards accomplishing a clear cut goal is an art in itself and quite commendable.
NandhaKumar's work and sessions are systematic, concise and well recommended."
Freelance Content writer - Belavadi.com