Sale Date Ended
Uttari Betta is one of the most popular trekking trails in Karnataka and that is not without a reason. This five kilometre trek offers all the adventurers stunning views that will be imprinted onto their minds and will be very hard to forget for the rest of their lives. Along with historic views such as those of the fort walls and the intricate stone steps, the trek also has a temple of Shankareswar right at the top. It also takes you right into the middle of nature with the help of caves, jungles and huge boulders that will make you marvel at the immensity of life. It makes sure that the trekkers feel at one with the abundant wildlife and vegetation that its path has to offer. So if you want to completely belong to nature, come along on this trek and get to be a part of something bigger than all of us.
TREK DATES: 23rd April 2017
Cost : 1050/-(inclusive of all taxes)
Book Now: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/uttari-betta-trek/
Day 1: 23rd April 2017
-Leave from Bangalore at 6:00 AM
-Reach The Base
-Start the trek
-Lunch at the Shankareshwar Temple
-Explore The Fort and Involve in Some challenges
-Descend to Base and Reach Bangalore by 21:00 Hrs (approx)
- To and Fro Transport ( Non-AC)
- The experience that you gain.
- Lunch - Snacks
- All meals
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 9428909952