Sale Date Ended
FreshMenu offers you the rare opportunity to go behind the doors and tour their kitchens where all the culinary magic happens. Interact with the head chef and the culinary talent behind the innovative fusion food. Explore the process of creating daily rotating menus and find out how FreshMenu is addressing the demand-supply gap in the hyperlocal space.
- Interact with the highly experienced chefs at the FreshMenu kitchens
- Supply chain operations of a cloud based restaurant service
- â€‹Get introduced to the Hub-and-Spoke operating model of business
- â€‹Meet the Nutrition Experts at FreshMenu
- â€‹Process of Menu Planning at FreshMenu
- â€‹Opportunity to work on live-projects
- 2:30 PM: Assemble at
Shop No.2, Shanti Towers, Opp. Pillar No. 51, Main M.G. Road Behind Sikanderpur Metro Station, Gurgaon
- 3:00 pm: Visit the FreshMenu Kitchen
Visit the kitchen at FreshMenu and interact with the head chef and his team. Find out how they arrive
upon their specialized menus daily while monitoring the nutritional content of each meal. Learn in detail
about FreshMenu's ownership of the entire process - beginning from supply of inventories to the delivery of their
delicious meals to customers.
- 5:00 PM: End the day with FreshMenu refreshments
WHAT YOU GET
- Learning Kit
- â€‹Guided Tour
Q.Will this lead to a job/internship offer?
A.This will lead to a deeper understanding of the industry and the opportunity to network with key professionals but not a direct job/internship offer.
Q.Do I need to carry any ID proof for the visit?
â€‹A.Yes. It is mandatory to carry gov-issued ID proof AND your college ID card.
Q.Is photography/videography permitted at the visit?
â€‹A.No. Photography/videography is not permitted while seminar/visit is being conducted, unless instructed otherwise.
Q.What is the cancellation/refund policy?
â€‹A.We do not offer refund on cancellation/no-show at the event.
Q.Is there a dress code to be followed?
â€‹A.Yes. Wear semi-formals (no loose clothing), and wear closed shoes.