Free for startups
Sale Date Ended
UI/UX Design for Startups
Date: 9 February, 2019, Saturday
Timing: 3 pm to 6 pm Cost: Free (Unlimited enthusiasm and love for startups a must)
Location: 91springboard Lotus, Andheri
Address: Plot No. D-5 Road No. 20, Marol MIDC Industry Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 069. (Landmark: Passport Office)
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/hXYGd3cPmLQ2
Lead UX Designer, Lollypop Design
Anjali Deswandikar is an award-winning Design Strategist and Creative Consultant with over 17 years of work experience and expertise in User Experience Design and Visual Design. She loves creating visually compelling user centered intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences. She won the Grand Salute - The Guru Award Year 2014 for consultancy excellence in Visual Design and has been trained under Dr Eric Schaffer (CEO-Founder, HFI). She has worked with Tech Mahindra, Aquent Solutions (India), Human Factors International (HFI) and Ernst & Young (EnY) in the past, and is currently the Lead UX Designer at Lollypop Design.
She finds psychology and humans very intriguing. She is very earthy and has a knack for nature; she enjoys natural environments, plants and birds, in fact, has a dog and few birds as her pets. But pottery is what she resorts to when she wants to calm her soul.
Founder, WebGlisten Development
Shyam is a web technology expert with a mission to attach wings to the entrepreneur’s ideas & vision by giving them a web presence that gives them global reach for attracting right customers and right talent. He creates exquisite customer centric websites & web applications. He has a very creative and quirky sense of design & graphics. In addition to development, he helps his clients to strategize the website for brand building, effective lead generation and user acquisitions.
Under his brand WebGlisten Development; Shyam has passionately served over 150+ businesses in last 7 years across domestic & international geographies across various sectors.
• Learn the Principles of UI/UX Design
• Good design vs Great design
• UX research and Interaction design
• Responsive web design and its fundamentals
• Building user interfaces that WOW your audience
• Design & Innovation and its role in startups
• Why user feedback is crucial
• Get insights on customer acquisition, sales, and marketing approaches
• Network with like-minded entrepreneurs, ui/ux designers, developers, marketers, bloggers, etc
• Find a co-founder for your startup
• Get free trials and discounts for startup related services
• Be a part of a vibrant and amazing startup community
91springboard, SaYourideas, Lollypop Design, WebGlisten Development