Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 89
Travel Dirty is organizing a unique weekend experience to welcome monsoons:
Two Days of Forest Living
This time, we explore a beautiful forest near Neral called 'Vanvadi'.
As always the time to time itinerary will be kept under wraps, but if no electricity, lots of rain, and 2 days in a beautiful lush green forest make you smile, this is the thing for you.
Are you as excited as we are? If yes, sign up!
When: 29-30 June 2019
Where: Vanvadi, near Neral
- Reach Pune Railway station by 7.30 am on 29th June, Saturday;
- Catch train going to Karjat at 7.50 am;
- Reach Vanvadi by 10.30 am;
- Spend Saturday and Sunday up to 4 pm at Vanvadi Forest Collective;
- Leave for Pune at 4 pm;
- Catch the train to Pune from Karjat at 6.30 pm;
- Reach Pune by 8.45pm.
- Travel Pune-Vanvadi-Pune by train.
- All meals while on travel
- Stay at Vanvadi
- All activities and expert guidance.
-Dinner on day 2.
-Anything not mentioned above.
- No refund within 10 days of travel date.
- 50% refund prior to that.
P.S: Travel Dirty is a play on the phrase 'getting your hands dirty'. We plan immersive offbeat travel experiences for the city folk.
We look forward to having you on our trips!