Sale Date Ended
Life Coaching is one of the most respected and fastest growing professions.
You need to qualify for the program to help others to achieve their dream and goals
Think about it, we all know what we all must do to have a healthy body. Actual doing is a whole different story. The truth is we are information overload.
Here's your opportunity to start a career, full-time or part-time, as a highly respected, highly sought after and highly rewarded.
If you are passionate about not only improving the quality of your life, but helping others do the same, then this might be the most important letter you have ever read…
If you are the type of person who is excited by success… the type of person who is fascinated by human potential… the type of person who stands up for what they believe in and has the courage to pursue their dreams - then participate in life changing program to achieve emotional and financial freedom
Recently, people have been spending thousands of rupees on books and seminars, all trying to achieve more and find the keys to happiness.
But after being flooded with piles of information, techniques and strategies, people are looking for something more.
What people are looking for now is a coach, a mentor, a facilitator and a Trainer. Just like every professional athlete has a coach to help them focus, give them feedback and keep them consistently on the path to success, there is now a massive need and desire for coaches who will help them succeed in life.
Someone who will help them cut through all the clutter, find the best strategies for achieving what they want, then push them, encourage them and then make sure they consistently take the required action to get the results they want.
We will provide you with all the resources and training necessary to be a successful Life Coach and Corporate Life Skills Trainer. The intensive program is carried out over an initial 3 month period, followed by 9 months of follow up and support, with the emphasis on effective tools and systems to guarantee your success in assisting other people to reach their true potential.
Top 10 Reasons Why Life Coaching Works
1. Being Heard: Life coaching is totally dependent on the coach’s ability to listen attentively and ask powerful, solution driven questions. When you are in a coaching situation, you’re doing the talking! Be heard is key to life change!
2. Thinking Proactively: So much of life is spent reacting, which leaves most people feeling defeated and overwhelmed. Coaching is about looking at all life challenges as opportunities to respond proactively and play the game well. Challenges, problems and obstacles are my opponents in life GAME.
3. Processing Honestly: Isn’t it hard to be totally honest with a friend or family member about how you feel? But with your life coach, honesty is foundational for a successful partnership. With your honest thoughts on the table, handled gently with grace and without judgment, real transformation begins.
4. Brainstorming Creatively: As a coach, I will not give you the solution, but I will definitely provide a safe place for you to brainstorm out-of-the box solutions and get the answers with your own creativity.
5. Solving Problems: Problems. We all have them. And we all tire of others problems, especially in our relationships with family members and close friends. As a life coach, I step in with fresh ears and a neutral response, giving you the space to share about those nagging habits, difficult relationships, and unlikely obstacles. Sometimes being heard is the first step to moving forward.
6. Drawing closer to self
With each session you will know yourself, your strength and your hidden potentials
7. Teach what you want to learn: