TTOT [Train the ONLINE trainer] aims at elevating the STECC [Speakers, Trainers, Educators, Coaches, and consultants] community from the conventional stage/classroom to the virtual platform. The focus is on creating a HIVE (High Impact Virtual Engagement) bringing the level of audience vibration to as close as possible to the face-to-face engagement.
TTOT 2.0 is an updated program that enhances the value by looking at the dynamically changing post-COVID-19 environment, as we gradually crawl out of the challenges faced during the pandemic. A few aspects are as follows:-
• Remote Experiential Learning to become a New Normal due to COVID-19 Pandemic and implementation of NEP 2020 (Ken research)
• 47% of CEOs in India are considering enhancing their workforce skills and capabilities as a strategic and investment priority (KPMG)
• Virtual Training (HIVE – High Impact virtual Engagement) will have to be direct and ‘to-the-point’ to engage the learners and grab their attention.
• Remote meetings and training platforms will majorly replace the traditional Instructor-led-training (ILT.)
• Embracing new technologies is no longer a choice. It has become essential.
• We will need collaboration tools, technology, and skills to reach out to learners who cannot come to a classroom.
• Renewed focus on the importance and relevance of technical mindset for professional trainers.
Having mastered the art of virtual presentation, TTOT goes further to enable its participants to transition into effective digital entrepreneurs. This is executed by creating a Digital Ecosystem by leveraging a step by step 4D framework and simultaneously working on Digital Mindset.
TTOT is not a course. It is fundamentally a journey. A journey covering step-by-step processes to achieve your goals encompassing the 3 ‘I’s – Influence, Impact, Income.
Who this is for?
S – Speakers [Professional, Motivational, Public Speakers]
T – Trainers [Technical and Soft Skills Trainers]
E – Educators [Teachers, Principles, Owners of Educational Institutions]
C – Coaches
C – Consultants
TTOT can be summarized as an ever evolving and continuous process that aims to achieve the 3 ‘I’s - Influence, Impact and Income
What our TTOT Graduates say...
TTOT has been my Orchestrator & Navigator in becoming an INFLUENCER from an Entrepreneur.
- Snehlata Borkar
TTOT has helped me to drive business with a new perspective.
- Samprada N, Entreprenuer
TTOT has empowered me to be v confident about how to conduct my self on all internet platforms! And how to move around during the class.
I have also become independent as to, how I can prepare my zoom sessions so that I can utilize all that Zoom has to offer and set myself up.
TTOT has taught me to be fearless and has taken away my apprehensions and disbelief about my capabilities.
There is a sense of freedom I feel!
More than ever as a trainer and an educator I know now because of TTOT that I can help my students and bring out the best in them in this new Era of teaching n Learning on line.
TTOT has helped me to be efficient in conducting webinars and has given me secrets n steps to success!!!
If I am empowered my students are empowered too!
- Maria Pauline Vasudeva, Thank you TTOT
# The course helped me understand the need and importance of knowing different aspects of using technology in education
# The intensity with which the program is conducted keeps you on your toes and you learn to practically use it to submit the assignments.
# The break out rooms, the picture quote, the videos of self, and many other things will help educators to become tech savvy and use in class room teaching to make their lessons interesting.
#In short duration one can learn and know many aspects of using technology in various fields.
# The energy level and dedication of both the faculties are amazing and infectious.
- Geeta Sikdar