Sale Date Ended
TreksandTrails India Monsoon Tadoba Andhari Tiger Safari - September 18th, 19th & 20th
ABOUT TADOBA: Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the pristine and unique eco-system
Situated in the Chandrapur district of the Maharashtra State of India. The Reserve
Contains some of the best of forest tracks and endowed with rich biodiversity. It is
Famous for its natural heritage. Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the second Tiger
Reserve in the State.
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve Highlights:
1. Wild life
3. 4 Jungle Safari
Batch Size: Multiple of Six (6 – 12 – 18 – 24 max)
17th September Leave for Nagpur by Duronto
• Reach Nagpur
• Leave for Chandrapur by car 2 ½ hour drive
• Check in and Lunch at Resort
• After Lunch leave for 1st Evening Jungle Safari.
• Evening dinner & Rest
• Early morning tea Breakfast
• 2nd Morning Jungle Safari
• Lunch – 3rd Evening Jungle Safari
• September 20th
• Early morning Breakfast – 4th Morning Jungle Safari
• Leave for Mumbai by Duronto Express
Cost per Head: Rs 14,000/- (Nagpur to Nagpur) includes:
• Nagpur to Nagpur train station transfer in ac car
• Stay in Resort – AC rooms
• Food Veg – Non Veg (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) (including Tax)
• 4 Safari from Mohurli Gate
• Camera charges per safari - Rs 250 on 250mm lens or more
• Food – Packaged water – cold drinks outside itinerary
• June 2nd Dinner not included
Kindly confirm your booking as early as possible
Please book your train tickets online www.irctc.co.in
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Group leader decision will be final and binding. Short pants till knee length allowed.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact...send a text message.
5. Sleevless/cut sleves, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops will not be allowed.
Call for confirmations:
Ankit Savla - +919821912078
Yahya Virani +919768143706
Follow us: https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd