Sale Date Ended
Torna Fort also known as Prachandagad is a large fort located in Pune district in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is historically significant because it is the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, at the age of 16 forming the nucleus of the Maratha empire. The hill has an elevation of 1,403 metres (4,603 ft) above sea level, making it the highest hill-fort in the district. The name derives from Prachanda (Marathi for huge or massive) and gad (Marathi for fort).
From historical point of view this fort is important because it was the first fort won by Shivaji Maharaj. Also it is said that during repairs of the fort Shivaji Maharaj found pots full of gold coins. This money helped in the construction of Rajgad fort.
Date:6 /Aug /2016
Pickup Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office,
3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Things to Carry - 1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (2 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera -Optional.
1. Reporting time 06.00 am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3. In route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4. Leave towards Torna Fort by 09.00am.
5. Reach activity location by 10.15am.
7. Start the activity(trekking) by 10.30am.
8. Lunch by 13.30-14.00pm
9. Continue the activity till 16.00pm
10. Evening refreshments by 16.30pm
11. Leave towards Pune by 17.00pm
12. Return to Pune by 20.00pm
Difficulty Level - Easy.
Activity Fees -
1000+ Service tax( 4.5%) Applied by Govt
what’s included in Fees
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
what’s NOT included in Fees
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of package.
Payment Method -
1.a. online on http://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/
1.b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy : Please refer our