Sale Date Ended
Dear Adventure Enthusiasts,
Discover yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the enchanted plus valley. The great amphitheater of Tamhini Ghat welcomes you it’s well preserved forest, this trek falls on one of the most scenic routes only 75 km from Pune. The richness of the green will leave you spellbound and adding to it are the waterfalls falling from 20 feet to 400 feet that you can get submerged in. You are in the middle of the protected forest zone and here lies the clear cut ‘Plus valley’ (the valley actually appears as if cut like a plus sign when seen from top).
Date: 29th September 2018
Pick-up: Blue Nile at 6am Sharp.
7:00 am Exit the city.
Breakfast on the way
9:00 am: Commence Plus Valley Trek.
Complete Trek by 3:00 pm
Have late lunch and head back to Pune
Reach Pune by 7:00 pm.
Date: 29th September
Trip Duration: 1 day.
Cost: Veg INR 1500/- + 5% GST
Total= INR 1575/-
Minimum age 15 years.
Trek difficulty: Moderate to difficult.
• Travel and toll: Pick up and drop off from our selected pick up points.
• Meals covered on the trip – Heavy breakfast, late lunch and evening tea.
• Mineral water for drinking.
• Tour guides and camp leaders all along the trip.
• Medical assistance if required.
• Personal expenses (beverages, snacks, equipment)
• Personal medication
• Evening tea and snacks and dinner
Things to carry:
1) It might rain so be prepared to get wet (Jackets/ raincoat/ wind-sheeter)
2) Trekking bag for all your belongings and one small sling bag (optional) to carry during the trek
3) Plastic bag to cover your electronic gadgets
4) Please wear light colored clothing pref. dry fit clothes with one spare set to change into after the trek.
5) Good hiking or sports shoes
6) Caps and Hats
7) Hand Towel
8) Munchies and personal snacks
9) Personal medication
10) Camera (optional)
11) Binoculars (optional)
12) Shawl (optional)
13) One liter water bottle (COMPULSORY)
We will be having a late lunch, please carry snacks to munch on during the trek.
You do not have to carry your trekking bag all along the way. You can leave it back in the bus safely during the trek.
Please take care of all your belongings.
Notify us immediately in case of any medical emergency.
Anyone found under the influence of drugs or narcotics will be requested to leave the trip immediately, without any refund.
Adventure camping and outdoor sports/ recreation is purely for nature lovers and not for party groups; we respect nature and do our best to spread the awareness about wilderness preservation.
We like to keep the wildlife wild, please do not litter the forest/ sanctuary and the campsite.