INR 2100 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai- base village- Mumbai by private bus, breakfas...
Sale Date Ended
INR 1800 per head, Inclusive of transport from Nashik - base village- Nashik by private bus, breakfa...
Sale Date Ended
Salher fort is the highest fort in Maharashtra and the second highest peak in Maharasthra.
Offbeat trek to Mulher and Mora forts with a visit to ancient Siva Mandir which is an architecture Marvel in this trail.
With that said it also includes camping in tents at a salherwadi with campfire
Difficulty: Moderate to Hard.
• Salher - second highest peak in Maharasthra.
• Offbeat trek to Mulher & Mora forts
• Views of the high altitude ranges of Nashik.
• Camping in tents.
• Delicious lunch at Salher.
• Start from Dadar at 11:00 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Kanjurmarg, Bhandup, Thane, Nashik.
• Reach base village by 6:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast- 1 hour.
• Event briefing - 15 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Mulher (4 hours approx).
• Explore Mulher fort ( 30 min approx).
• Ascend towards Moragad from Mulher - 30 min.
• Descend towards the campsite - 3 hours.
• Lunch break (1 hour).
• Set up tents, relax till evening.
• Dinner - 1 hour.
• Campfire till bedtime.
• Wake up call - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up & breakfast - 30 min.
• Descend from campsite to base village (2 hours approx).
• Road journey to Salherwadi - 45 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Salher (3 hours approx).
• Descend towards base village (3 hours approx).
• Lunch break at base village - 1 hour.
• Return journey from base village to Mumbai - 3:00 p.m (6 hours approx).
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through whatsapp group.
INR 2100 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai- base village- Mumbai by private bus, breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
INR 1800 per head, Inclusive of transport from Nashik - base village- Nashik by private bus, breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment.
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Sleeping bag or blankets for bedding.
• Tiffin box for packed lunch.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Participants should bring an ID card for their own safety.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed are strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate throughout the course event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible; it also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.