Sale Date Ended
Kheerganga is just not the place, it is purely a spiritual ground which connects you with your inner peace. It is one of the most refreshing treks. This trek is not all about the summit it is all about the journey because sometimes the journey is more beautiful than the destination itself. You will cross many waterfalls, vast greenery, a bit of jungle area and wooden bridges. The best part about this trek is the thunderous sound of the river which makes you remind every moment how strong our Mother Nature really is. From Hard Rocks to completely green vegetation, From waterfalls to the woods everything in this trek will pleasure your senses and last but not the least when your energy is completely dried up after reaching the summit you are rewarded with release from all your pains during the day and get to bathe in the hot spring and rejuvinate yourself. Please don’t forget to give some delightful treat to your eyes with the beautiful night sky that gives you a panoramic view of the outer Milky Way.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Trek Length: 13 km
PACKAGE – INR 5999/-
It starts from Kasol and Ends there only.
Day 1: Explore Kasol & Manikaran
Reach Kasol camp site, freshen up and have some refreshment.
Explore Kasol & Manikaran (the famous gurudwara), where potatoes still boil in hot water spring. Sit Somewhere around Parvati river and enjoy the beauty of this valley.
Day 2: Kasol- Barshaini-Rudranaag- Kheerganga.
Early morning will leave from Kasol to Barshaini(last motorable road for this trek). Trek starts from Barshaini itself, 4-5 hours walk from barshaini and through the mid of the forest, crossing waterfalls, enjoying panoramic sky views you will reach to the main point i.e Kheerganga which is a beautiful meadow covered with mountains. Overnight camping.
Day 3: Kheerganga-Rudranaag - Tosh.
Early morning trek starts from Kheerganga to Barshaini. Experience the same route but this time downhill most of the times, enjoy the journey of this route one more time till you reach Barshaini. Enjoy the music and magic of this valley and then will drop you to Kasol.
- Accommodation in tents only
- Food - 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner
- Taxi for local sight seeing
- Experience that you Gain
- Travel (To and Fro)
- Any personal expenses
- Insurance Medical, Vehicle or any other
- Anything is not included above.
Things to Carry
Things to Carry
• Backpack (Pack your bag as light as possible, try not to carry denim only track pants or comfortable pajamas)
• Hiking Shoes or Normal Sports Shoes (No High heels please)
• Extra pair of undergarments or shorts, if you want to take a dip in a hot water spring. (if you will say no to it, you surely going to regret).
• A small mirror and 2 polybags. One is for wet clothes and another one is for extra luggage which you can drop on Kasol camp location safely.
• If you have any breathing issues, carry your pump and your own prescribed medicines.
For more info please drop your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Kamakshi on 8377994335 or Jatin on 9035182699
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/