Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 6
About Kalsubai Trek:
Kalsubai with the height of 1646m [5400Feets] is famous as one of the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai lies in the Sahyadri mountain range. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Kalsubai is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Kalsubai Trek Event Details:
Trek Grade: Medium level
Endurance Level: High
Height of peak: 5400 ft approx.
Base Village: Bari
Total time required for climbing: 4 hours one way
Total distance for climbing: 7 km approx. one way.
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Trek Leader: Rajesh Mhaddalkar
Contribution: 1200 per person.
Kalsubai Trek Event Itinerary:
01:20Hrs Assemble at Kasara Rail Station
01:20 -03:30Hrs Travel Kasra to Bari
03:30 – 04:15 Hrs Rest in bari village.
04:15 Hrs Start Trek toward Kalsubai.
08:15 Hrs Reach top of kalsubai,
08:00 – 10:15 Hrs Tea & Snacks on Kalsubai Top.
10:15 Hrs Start descending kalsubai.
12:00 Hrs Lunch.
13:15 – 14:30 Hrs Travel bari to Kasara.
15:15 Hrs Disperse at Kasara rail Station.
• 1 veg Breakfastand Lunch.
• Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
• Travel Kasara to Kasara by Local Jeep.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.